Garage storage ideas or pictures

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
My garage is currently a bit of a dumping ground but equally a blank canvas. We no longer have toys and bikes in there and now is the time to organise it a bit. I'm not looking for OCD levels of tidiness or cupboard space but I'm looking for storage ideas for my golf gear, bags, trolley, shoes, waterproofs, balls etc.

Anyone got some neat suggestions, pictures etc. I can't/don't intend to claim the entire garage for my stuff but I do want to tidy things up and make a neater job of things.

I fitted shelving during lockdown in my garage. I used 4x2 and Osb board's. Nice wide shelves and made space at the end for golf clubs. Sorry but I can't put up pics as don't know how to since the format on here has changed.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a thought:
If you Google, Easy garage shelving, it brings up various projects. I built mine similar to the ones that used "Pocket hole jig", to join the 4x2's. You tube is your friend! ?

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I built a lockable cupboard in the garage for my trolley and have the charger in there with a wee shelf for the battery to sit on and charge.

But I wouldn't leave my clubs in an unheated garage (maybe ok in Summer). Cold weather will do your grips no favours and rises in temperature from freezing will leave you with condensation on the shafts (obviously no issue if your irons have graphite shafts) that will result in pitting if not seen to in jig-time.

Clubs live indoors, trolley and the like ok for the garage.

(also watch out for your shoes, my mate kept his in the garage over winter last year and when he went to get them they'd gone mouldy with the condensation :sick:)

You don't have heating in your garage?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
My garage is currently a bit of a dumping ground but equally a blank canvas. We no longer have toys and bikes in there and now is the time to organise it a bit. I'm not looking for OCD levels of tidiness or cupboard space but I'm looking for storage ideas for my golf gear, bags, trolley, shoes, waterproofs, balls etc.

Anyone got some neat suggestions, pictures etc. I can't/don't intend to claim the entire garage for my stuff but I do want to tidy things up and make a neater job of things.
Just been able to post these with the help of my Son in law.
How's your shelving project going LT?

Attachments

• IMG-20210627-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210627-WA0004.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20210627-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210627-WA0002.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 24

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just been able to post these with the help of my Son in law.
How's your shelving project going LT?
Stalled ?. At least I now have ideas and pretty much know what I want to do, based on some of the earlier posts. It's just a matter of getting on with it now, finding the metal cupboards that I want at the right, inexpensive, price ?.

Well done for actually getting on and doing it ?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stalled ?. At least I now have ideas and pretty much know what I want to do, based on some of the earlier posts. It's just a matter of getting on with it now, finding the metal cupboards that I want at the right, inexpensive, price ?.

Well done for actually getting on and doing it ?
Thanks, and good luck with your choices!
C'mon, you know you want to do it, sod the cost! ?