Games St Andrews Open week

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I will be up for the Open in July, and was wondering if anyone fancies a game with me and my mate. Ideally looking at either Monday or Tuesday 13th/14th in the St Andrews area, and in the Stirling area on Friday 17th. Was thinking of playing Stirling on the 17th as we are staying beside the course, but open to any better offers.;)

As we are in Scotland with our wives ideally looking to play in the mornings, as our passes will not extend into the evening.:eek:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I might be able to do the Mon or Tues morning but I won't know for certain until nearer the date as I've got family visiting for the Open too. I'll keep an eye on the thread but PM me if you don't get any interest and we might be able to arrange something. :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I might be able to do the Mon or Tues morning but I won't know for certain until nearer the date as I've got family visiting for the Open too. I'll keep an eye on the thread but PM me if you don't get any interest and we might be able to arrange something. :)

Thanks for that.:thup:

HDID Kenny

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I will be up for the Open in July, and was wondering if anyone fancies a game with me and my mate. Ideally looking at either Monday or Tuesday 13th/14th in the St Andrews area, and in the Stirling area on Friday 17th. Was thinking of playing Stirling on the 17th as we are staying beside the course, but open to any better offers.;)

As we are in Scotland with our wives ideally looking to play in the mornings, as our passes will not extend into the evening.:eek:

Richard I could get you a game Saturday 18th early morning at Glenbervie if you are still around? Unfortunately I am already playing at Crail on the Friday. Web site in signature below.

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Richard I could get you a game Saturday 18th early morning at Glenbervie if you are still around? Unfortunately I am already playing at Crail on the Friday. Web site in signature below.

Kenny that sounds great. I didn't mention the Saturday as I thought it would be more difficult to get a game. I will just confirm with my mate, but can't see it being a problem.

Your course looks great on the website, and seems only about seven miles from Stirling. Many thanks for the offer.:thup:

HDID Kenny

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Kenny that sounds great. I didn't mention the Saturday as I thought it would be more difficult to get a game. I will just confirm with my mate, but can't see it being a problem.

Your course looks great on the website, and seems only about seven miles from Stirling. Many thanks for the offer.:thup:

Not a problem we don't have a medal that day, just let me know if you want to play and what time would suit (allowing for Friday night refreshments) and I will book ps member guest rate is £15.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Not a problem we don't have a medal that day, just let me know if you want to play and what time would suit (allowing for Friday night refreshments) and I will book ps member guest rate is £15.
Sent my mate an email, but I am sure he will be delighted with the invitation. Guest rate sounds good !!! Tee off around 9.00 ish would allow us to buy you lunch afterwards if that sounds good to you ?

HDID Kenny

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sent my mate an email, but I am sure he will be delighted with the invitation. Guest rate sounds good !!! Tee off around 9.00 ish would allow us to buy you lunch afterwards if that sounds good to you ?

Sounds perfect Richart, I will send you a PM with my contact details for nearer the time.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
I'll check the competition diary and let you know.. :thup:

Seems I'm already booked for 18th July to play the Golf In Scotland Masters Texas Scramble event at Balfron, so unfortunately I won't be able to take up the gauntlet. Pretty sure Happyhacker or another local yokel will be able to make up a 4-ball though. :thup:

HDID Kenny

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Seems I'm already booked for 18th July to play the Golf In Scotland Masters Texas Scramble event at Balfron, so unfortunately I won't be able to take up the gauntlet. Pretty sure Happyhacker or another local yokel will be able to make up a 4-ball though. :thup:

No problem Brian, if you fancy a game any other time just PM me.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I was thinking of trying to get a game at Lundin Links on Monday 13th July. Anyone fancy making up a three or a four ? Website has green fees as £60, but not sure if this will be hiked in Open week.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rich

I'm available to host you guys on the Mon or Tues when your up for the open.

Wee bit out of the area you wanted but could be worth the extra travelling time.

Last edited: