Gamers

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ll get there soon, I’m a smidge away from golding the Kastov 762, just a few more kills from behind which turns out to be very tricky.
Indeed, I don’t have the time and patients for all these :) BUT I did the hip fire with a sniper one after seeing a tip to do it in third person (you can pick around corners :)

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ll get there soon, I’m a smidge away from golding the Kastov 762, just a few more kills from behind which turns out to be very tricky.
I hope they bring over the custom blueprint option, otherwise it’s such a chore to set up a gun (attachments and camps) each time you change the load out.

Also would have been nice to have a virtual gun vault where you can see all your guns /blueprints on the walls :) Imagine your gold collection :)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've started my COD download, reading this thread yesterday just made me want it.... :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha you’re going to love it.
Cold War was decent, Vanguard was atrocious, this game is right up there again, even with a bare bones menu at the minute.
Read something yesterday that it’s apparently smashed all game selling records ?

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Managed to gold 5 assault rifles so far, yes I have been playing a lot ??
Started with the Kastov-74U earlier, wow ? insane speed and soooooo stable ?
Based on some YT the battle rifles are going to be best for WZ, so you might want to check them out too. They are supposed for feel like ARs but with more range and bigger mags, a bit like LMGs but not as slow :)

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Managed to gold 5 assault rifles so far, yes I have been playing a lot ??
Started with the Kastov-74U earlier, wow ? insane speed and soooooo stable ?
I’ve been enjoying rotating everything shotguns, pistols, smgs, marksmen and ARs. Quite like the challenge of adapting the play style to match the weapon. Might even try riot shields ?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Based on some YT the battle rifles are going to be best for WZ, so you might want to check them out too. They are supposed for feel like ARs but with more range and bigger mags, a bit like LMGs but not as slow :)

I’ve read the RPK plays like described above with the correct attachments.
Next on the list once I’ve done the assault rifles.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I am playing a lot of CoD. Love the Kastov -74U. My total fav weapon is the Lockwood 300 shotgun, awesome 1 shot killer at close range. I want to unlock it's hunting orange camo but I need 20 mounted kills with it, not sure how that is going to happen.

I thing with the attachments, in previous games you just added the best 5 and some perk let you have 10 add one. In this version some of the attachments definitely make the gun worse in a lot ways. A few weapons I only have 3 or 4 attachments not 5 as it really imbalances them.

Link here Attachments for the attachment video if anyone is interested, I don't do much youtubing of games but this youtuber has some really informative stuff

Last edited:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Ive not played much yet - been busy - but is COD all about your gun these days? I preferred the days of cod 4 when classes were so much simpler :ROFLMAO:

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Ive not played much yet - been busy - but is COD all about your gun these days? I preferred the days of cod 4 when classes were so much simpler :ROFLMAO:

There are still loads of options, 51 different weapons and builds within that. It's not overly difficuly, some people prefer aim time or recoil control or distance or close range and plenty of choice with that. The whole weapon and attachment unlocks with camos is my fav part of the game, along with killing people :)

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Golded 7 out of 8 assault rifles now onto the M16 ?
Another machine, got my highest ever kill count of 39 on a game of Harpoint with it, no Vetol help either ?
Definitely in my top two guns so far ?

It’s a great game. I’ve been an avid warzone / MW player since during lockdown as there was heehaw else to do.

Currently loving my snub nosed SP-208 and the Expedite shotgun (which is lethal at clearing rooms.

Also More than happy to create a forum clan?

If anyone fancies it obviously

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
It’s a great game. I’ve been an avid warzone / MW player since during lockdown as there was heehaw else to do.

Currently loving my snub nosed SP-208 and the Expedite shotgun (which is lethal at clearing rooms.

Also More than happy to create a forum clan?

If anyone fancies it obviously

Yes we need to get one sorted, my PSN username is Beezerk strangely enough lol if anyone wants to add me.
I’m struggling to level up the Expedite as I want that blue dot sight, maybe it’s my playing style ?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes we need to get one sorted, my PSN username is Beezerk strangely enough lol if anyone wants to add me.
I’m struggling to level up the Expedite as I want that blue dot sight, maybe it’s my playing style ?

I go sans optic and just Blast people when navigating round buildings.

I’ll add you now bud.

I’m Harrymatelot RN