Gamers

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone else played GT7, if so how are you finding it?
I'm really disappointed in the lack of content, it's like a shell of a game with barely any decent single player content.
Thinking about shifting it on already.

I've just started it. I'm enjoying it so far. The only thing currently grating my gears is the overlay commentary from the "personal assistants" meaning hitting X many times to move things on. Early days so far...

Newtonuti

Visit site
Anyone else played GT7, if so how are you finding it?
I'm really disappointed in the lack of content, it's like a shell of a game with barely any decent single player content.
Thinking about shifting it on already.

I gave up on it after a week. The single player races are basically time trials with car as obstacles. Bring back when you could qualify for a race, and actual standing starts! By the time you start the race, first place is half way round their first lap!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I gave up on it after a week. The single player races are basically time trials with car as obstacles. Bring back when you could qualify for a race, and actual standing starts! By the time you start the race, first place is half way round their first lap!

Having to wait a minute before you can start yourself is bizarre and naff. I get the idea but have the cars already out there if that’s what they want to do.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Having to wait a minute before you can start yourself is bizarre and naff. I get the idea but have the cars already out there if that’s what they want to do.

It's to hide the woeful AI of the other cars. As soon as you pass one they're never seen again. Imagine if you all started on the grid at the same time. It would be a procession after the first couple of bends.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
As of current, my best mate is on PC and im on xbox and so we are limited to a small number of games

Rumour has it that Fifa 23 will finally be cross platform compatible! Awesome news!

Just annoys me that the tech has been there for years, why not do this before?!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
As of current, my best mate is on PC and im on xbox and so we are limited to a small number of games

Rumour has it that Fifa 23 will finally be cross platform compatible! Awesome news!

Just annoys me that the tech has been there for years, why not do this before?!

With a number of games (COD especially) console users did not want cross play with PC as it was easier to cheat on PC and there were more people doing it. Rumour has is that FIFA 22 may have some element of cross play when it is added to Gamepass and Playstation Plus next month.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With a number of games (COD especially) console users did not want cross play with PC as it was easier to cheat on PC and there were more people doing it. Rumour has is that FIFA 22 may have some element of cross play when it is added to Gamepass and Playstation Plus next month.

Crossplay is available now on friendlies ????

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Not just cheat.. gamers have advantage on pc

Mouse and keyboard is quicker than controller in shooters

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
This is exactly why I turn off cross play if I’m playing COD or Warzone. Some of the quick scoping done by pc players is insane and you can’t compete against it.
Then you watch the kill cam and you think hmmmm hang on ?

I have to disagree with this, been playing a lot of CoD both Warzone, Vanguard and Cold Wars (Prestige 9 level 240) and the Console owners are tough to beat with aim support emans they are nailed on almost immediately. I do a lot better just playing against PC players, for console players once the aim is locked on they kill, on pc as I crap my pants leaping around the mouse quaking I lose aim, something that does not seem to happen on the consoles. Now if you talk about the top 1% maybe the pc thing is true but no longer is that gap there, tech has changed it massively. I am just too old to learn a new control system.

Springveldt

Visit site
Currently working my way through the DLC for Spider-Man on the PS5. Brilliant game and I might just get the Platinum trophy for it, something I've never done on PS. Back in my Xbox days I would 100% games regularly, things like COD4, the Arkham series, Bioshock, Fallout etc but I've not really played many games on the PS apart from FIFA.

Think I'm over my FIFA addiction for this year, only played it for 1 night in the last month. Games just a complete mess and not worth the time.

Going to finish the last 2 DLC for Spider-Man then I might play Hitman, Shadow of the Tomb Raider or God of War next. I might go back and Platinum Arkham Knight as well but there are so many riddler trophies to get I'm not sure I can be bothered.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Currently working my way through the DLC for Spider-Man on the PS5. Brilliant game and I might just get the Platinum trophy for it, something I've never done on PS. Back in my Xbox days I would 100% games regularly, things like COD4, the Arkham series, Bioshock, Fallout etc but I've not really played many games on the PS apart from FIFA.

Think I'm over my FIFA addiction for this year, only played it for 1 night in the last month. Games just a complete mess and not worth the time.

Going to finish the last 2 DLC for Spider-Man then I might play Hitman, Shadow of the Tomb Raider or God of War next. I might go back and Platinum Arkham Knight as well but there are so many riddler trophies to get I'm not sure I can be bothered.

I am the other way around, rarely got the full 1000 points on my xbox games but have not got platinum tropies on 4 PS5 games since December. Loved the original Spiderman and belive that the updated version, DLC and Miles Morales games will all be on the new version of PS Plus next month. If not I will buy them.
Having played a lot of heavy games recently, currently just messing about on Lego Star Ways Skywalker Saga.

Springveldt

Visit site
?
I quite fancy the management bit as long as it isn't too in depth.
Not in depth at all just very, very addictive. The fact you can buy cards from the transfer market that let's you build your teams seems great but then you realise some of those cards would cost you thousands of real life cash in fifa points, it's a bit of an eye opener. Then EA give you rewards for playing at the same time every week always dangling that carrot in front of you. You end up feeling like the rat in the Skinner box just pulling the lever every week hoping that EA give you some luck.

As much as I'm slagging it off I end up playing it for hundreds of hours every year, think my PS report thing said I had 800 hours in FIFA last year. That's not even accounting the time spent on the web app or other sites like FutBin looking at card prices etc.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not in depth at all just very, very addictive. The fact you can buy cards from the transfer market that let's you build your teams seems great but then you realise some of those cards would cost you thousands of real life cash in fifa points, it's a bit of an eye opener. Then EA give you rewards for playing at the same time every week always dangling that carrot in front of you. You end up feeling like the rat in the Skinner box just pulling the lever every week hoping that EA give you some luck.

As much as I'm slagging it off I end up playing it for hundreds of hours every year, think my PS report thing said I had 800 hours in FIFA last year. That's not even accounting the time spent on the web app or other sites like FutBin looking at card prices etc.

I had a copy of FIFA with my PS5 and have never played it. Only keep is as a mate of mine's kid likes it and plays on it when his parents come round for a beer.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen the trailer for the new MW 2, roll on October ?
I bought MW last week because I loved it so much on the Xbox during lockdown, it’s like meeting an old friend.

I am holding fire on new games for the time being. The middle tier of PS Plus when available next month has at least half a dozen titles that are on my list to play plus whatever comes out on gamepass.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just downloading FIFA 22.
I’m absolutely hopeless at FIFA games ?
I couldn't believe it but I logged on the other day and saw Fifa 22 is now free with PlayStation Plus! I've not had a Fifa game since Fifa 19 was awful, but for free I couldn't resist downloading it (unfortunately). Only done one or two friendlies against the computer as it hadn't finished installing. Dribbling was nice and smooth but almost too easy, I imagine I'd have nightmare going back online now with people running rings around me. Quite easy to finish chances as well, I managed to score a rabona with Neymar, a couple of backheels and also a dink over the keeper with Firmino. Once again, all well and good against the computer but when people are doing it against you online.... I might stick with career mode! Ultimate Team would be a waste of time anyway as everyone will have 96-rated teams while I'd be hamming it up with the likes of Callum Wilson and Joe Gomez. :LOL: