pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Heavily into the Arkham series since getting my gaming laptop

Picked them all up for about £12

Asylum, city done
Not 100% just story. I'll go back to them after I've done all the games

Origins now. Mid way. Very underated game imo

Knight last. Not looking forward to it as much as I had that on PS4 and got stuck on the tank mission and ended up leaving it and never got back to it (kids) well maybe I am looking forward at finally getting past it

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My wife's birthday last week and I noticed a new game was being released on her birthday - Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - so I bought it for her! (For us.) It's a following up to the Borderlands series, which we loved playing, so I hope it lives up to BL3. Haven't tried it yet, but the gameplay is meant to be much the same but with some added fantasy elements.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phew, just got my platinum trophy on HFW, what a journey, sad to see it end ?

I am still working through it. Reckon I have maybe 3 main missions left then a few side missions to clear up and need to do the arena, pits etc to get my platinum. Guessing maybe another week or so. Already at level 46 so should hit the 50 cap easily enough.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
100 hours clocked in Elden Ring. Just at the final boss now and feeling very weird about it all. Dilemma of wanting it to end vs. not wanting it to end.

What an absolute masterpiece it is though. Riddled with annoyances but an amazing piece of work, I don't know how they do it. Definitely not a game for everyone though as it's almost completely impenetrable without extensive use of the wiki - a real evolution of the souls games by From Software. It will be a game against which many others are compared for many years to come.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
100 hours clocked in Elden Ring. Just at the final boss now and feeling very weird about it all. Dilemma of wanting it to end vs. not wanting it to end.

What an absolute masterpiece it is though. Riddled with annoyances but an amazing piece of work, I don't know how they do it. Definitely not a game for everyone though as it's almost completely impenetrable without extensive use of the wiki - a real evolution of the souls games by From Software. It will be a game against which many others are compared for many years to come.

Once I have finished Horzon Forbidden West I have Demon Souls on PS5 taunting me to take it on.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am still working through it. Reckon I have maybe 3 main missions left then a few side missions to clear up and need to do the arena, pits etc to get my platinum. Guessing maybe another week or so. Already at level 46 so should hit the 50 cap easily enough.

Only thing I haven’t done is fully fill the skills trees but I’m scratching around for skill points now so I’ll just leave it.
Had a couple of hours on GT7 last night, tremendous stuff.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phew, just got my platinum trophy on HFW, what a journey, sad to see it end ?

Just finished with Platinum as well. Only issue for me is that I did so much of the side stuff early that I was pretty overpowered by the end. Just need to work out what to start on next. Do I go back to Demon Souls, try Elden Ring, pick up Days gone again or find something less epic.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just finished with Platinum as well. Only issue for me is that I did so much of the side stuff early that I was pretty overpowered by the end. Just need to work out what to start on next. Do I go back to Demon Souls, try Elden Ring, pick up Days gone again or find something less epic.

I was the same, got most of the very good weapons and smashed all the bosses first go, even cauldron animals were very easy to beat.
I loved Days Gone, some of those clearing missions were proper hard as nails.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was the same, got most of the very good weapons and smashed all the bosses first go, even cauldron animals were very easy to beat.
I loved Days Gone, some of those clearing missions were proper hard as nails.

Hardest part for me was the Melee Pit. Just could not get the pause timing right. May go back and get the last of the relics and black boxes before I trade it in at the weekend.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hardest part for me was the Melee Pit. Just could not get the pause timing right. May go back and get the last of the relics and black boxes before I trade it in at the weekend.

Ha ha yes, the penultimate melee pit boss was brutally hard and for some bizarre reason a million times harder than the final melee pit boss ?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone else played GT7, if so how are you finding it?
I'm really disappointed in the lack of content, it's like a shell of a game with barely any decent single player content.
Thinking about shifting it on already.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
Anyone else played GT7, if so how are you finding it?
I'm really disappointed in the lack of content, it's like a shell of a game with barely any decent single player content.
Thinking about shifting it on already.

I have it and play it regular not massively though, probably will not buy another game till the darker nights of autumn.
I am enjoying it, always do, I know what you mean though, Polyphony have history and I think like GT Sport they will add further content.
I don’t know whether it’s just me but while on the licenses and cafe missions I got a feeling of deja vu, some of the tasks, especially the ones I struggled with were the exact same as in GT Sport.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Been playing Warzone resurgence quite regularly since this thread made me do it :)

Squads with randoms are such hit and miss but I love the format. Anyone fancy to squad up? I’m handicap 54 in that game though :)