Gamers

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How we getting on with Elden Ring?

I'm 5 hours in. I've got no idea where I am, what I'm doing, where to go, or how to get good.

I've killed one boss and have a horse though :D

D

Deleted member 16999

?
Did you play Horizon Zero Dawn? I’ve only just finished that one and I’m finding HFW quite easy on medium. A mate suggested playing it on hard but I’ve not succumbed yet ?
PS5 is my first console, only other game I have is the Golf one.?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Having finished a quick run through Ratchett and Clank in the PS5 Collection (old PS4 game not the new PS5 one) I have finally started Horizon Forbidden West. Planned to just get through the intro last night and ended up playing for about an hour. Decent so far. Playing on MEDIUM:D:D

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have finally started Horizon Forbidden West. Planned to just get through the intro last night and ended up playing for about an hour. Decent so far. Playing on MEDIUM:D:D

Same as me, it's very pretty, but I can't see anything taking me away from Elden Ring for a while now.

Might pick up GT7 at the weekend for the sake of it and put it on the pile of shame.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Same as me, it's very pretty, but I can't see anything taking me away from Elden Ring for a while now.

Might pick up GT7 at the weekend for the sake of it and put it on the pile of shame.

Elden Ring is going to need to wait, Got Horizon to finish then may finally pluck up the courage to have a go at PS5 Demon Souls. Then I really need to have a try at Halo Infinite on the Series X. May try GT7 but more of an arcade racing fan and still need to finish off Forza Horizon 5.

Maxxx17

Visit site
The only game I played on a PC is Minecraft and that's only on Minecraft Parkour Servers I probably just because of these servers and downloaded. Saw just a walkthrough with parkour and I was so amused by it that I wanted to try it myself. Are there players of the game?

Last edited:

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Picked up Gran Turismo 7 for my son on the PS5 and it's very awesome, just like GT2 back in the day. Graphically superb. I'm jealous sat here in my games room listening to him play it in his room, oh to have 2 PS5's.

Saying that I did buy a 35" Ultrawide Monitor that totally rocks this weekend gone, even the wife is impressed and that is never easy when it comes to gaming

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
So i borrowed my sons old PS4 and picked up a copy of GT7 for the PS4 and it's very good. loading times are better than the GTS but obviously a lot slower, graphics look decent and the handling and performance is excellent. Definitely recommend it.

Last edited:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Completed the main story in HFW and all the side quests, just got some bandit camps to clean out and that’s me done. Got to say, visually it is an absolutely stunning game ?
Got GT7 on order so the steering wheel I bought back in November will finally be getting some serious use ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Completed the main story in HFW and all the side quests, just got some bandit camps to clean out and that’s me done. Got to say, visually it is an absolutely stunning game ?
Got GT7 on order so the steering wheel I bought back in November will finally be getting some serious use ?

I am about 60% of the way through. Doing a lot of side stuff as I go as trying to stay well above the recommened level for each mission. Seems a reasonable effort to platinum this one so will give it a go.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am about 60% of the way through. Doing a lot of side stuff as I go as trying to stay well above the recommened level for each mission. Seems a reasonable effort to platinum this one so will give it a go.

Think I'm about 72% but there's no way I'm going for platinum, I've already invested about 90 hours into this game ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Think I'm about 72% but there's no way I'm going for platinum, I've already invested about 90 hours into this game ?

As I have been sweeping up missions, scanning everything etc as I go it should not be too hard. Seems to have taken a sensible approach like Ghost of Tsushima where you only need a certain amount of the collectables. Do not think that there will be much to clear up after as I am at level 35 already and only got 2 of the 3 Gaea sub routines. Only finished the underwater one last night so now need to go back to all the sunken caverns on my map, though may hold back until I have the third subroutine as assume that will give me something to get rid of vines as both the others gave me essential tools.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
As I have been sweeping up missions, scanning everything etc as I go it should not be too hard. Seems to have taken a sensible approach like Ghost of Tsushima where you only need a certain amount of the collectables. Do not think that there will be much to clear up after as I am at level 35 already and only got 2 of the 3 Gaea sub routines. Only finished the underwater one last night so now need to go back to all the sunken caverns on my map, though may hold back until I have the third subroutine as assume that will give me something to get rid of vines as both the others gave me essential tools.

Aah the vines ? Have you noticed a glitch where certain items (firegleam etc) stay on the map despite it being completed? A bit annoying going to some icons only to discover you've already done it.
I want to complete all the skills trees, almost there with that.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Encouraged by the thread, decided to give Warzone a go. The Rebirth mode is very forgiving - if your squad is any good you keep respawning :)

Got my first ever #1 today - thanks to the random (but good) teammates - a great feeling :)