Fun Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fore

Head Pro
Visit site
despite the disappointment of not collating the pages intend to remain a full and active member of the forum.

Homer,
i'm glad to see you are still around.
I'll always remember your warm welcome to the Forum reponse to my first ever post on here and always like to read your informed opinions and the site would be poorer without you.

Fore.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Yes and he knew that days ago, it's the first thing I would have done.

As I said and you chose to ignore, my handicap was revised back to the original 11.3. I got a 0.2 cut on the weekend and now off 11.1

I got it sorted privately and knew that any attmept to corroborate my discussions between the club and myself would have been met with another round of suspicion and "banter". My handicap is correct, and the matter between the club and I resolved.

I imagine its too neat and tidy for some on here but its done and dusted. LIVE WITH IT

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Yes and he knew that days ago, it's the first thing I would have done.

As I said and you chose to ignore, my handicap was revised back to the original 11.3. I got a 0.2 cut on the weekend and now off 11.1

I got it sorted privately and knew that any attmept to corroborate my discussions between the club and myself would have been met with another round of suspicion and "banter". My handicap is correct, and the matter between the club and I resolved.

I imagine its too neat and tidy for some on here but its done and dusted. LIVE WITH IT

I'm not on about HC and you know that, it's what I replied to above and there is a simple way of sorting it, but no, the doors open again. Take off the blinkers man.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Unless you want some form of signed affadavit from the club I'm not sure what your problem is. I got it resolved, decided that after the grief over the weekend any further explanation would be met with suspicion anyway and decided to hold counsel. If the club don't want to go back and amend previous data (its a competition from 3 weeks ago so I can't see why they'd bother) as long as my handicap is correct there is nothing left to resolve

As I said - ITS FINISHED AND RESOLVED - GET OVER IT!!!!!!

B

birdieman

My concern as a match and handicap is I would want the corrections made as if scores are in the system that didn't actually occur them the CSS of both comps could be affected which could move people into and out of buffer zones if the CSS did change, probably won't but you just dont know.

If I didn't sort it, it would be a poor reflection of me as a M+H sec.

3 weeks ago?? - I thought the 2 comps were last week??

For what its worth I believe Homer on this.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The competition was on the bank holiday and you could play two rounds over the three days. The initial problem occured on the Saturday and I've received an explanation for the Monday.

To be fair to the H/C guy he is new to the role and so finding his feet having got dumped when the previous guy decided to quit the role. I'll mention the CSS to him or any of the committee tonight when I go to practice.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Tommo

Will you let it die - what is your obsession with this - ITS OVER. Please stop sending me PM's I have nothing more to say to you on the subject - you are beginning to look like a stalker now

Yes, but you'll reply to everyone else, but you say it's over to me....now why is that. I'll just ignore the stalker bit. Could that be the PMs encouraging you to stay on or the ones to help sort this mess out. :eek:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm saying its over PER SE not just with you. I've explained myself on here, but you send PM's still chipping away. Why? I'm not going to change what's been said in public. Only you seem to be keen to carry it on further. Everyone else has said their piece and left it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm going to spell this out one more time and then its finished. I will speak to the handicap secretary or committee members tonight but I can't imagine they'll be that bothered for a two week old event unless as birdieman says the CSS changes. As the score was way over par I can't see it making any difference. If they don't change it what you going to do - moan ad infinitum until they do

Now please let it go like everyone else - only you seemed so concerned about something that has no impact on you, this forum or your own golf game

bunkered

Head Pro
Visit site
Homer, let me take you back a couple of months when i exposed what was going on with a couple of folk on this site regarding there away scores, where by they were basically cheating by increasing there own handicap, they never got half as much stick as you have over this.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Homer, let me take you back a couple of months when i exposed what was going on with a couple of folk on this site regarding there away scores, where by they were basically cheating by increasing there own handicap, they never got half as much stick as you have over this.

Tell all, who has been a bandit on away days?

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Name names. Lets see if those who cast the first stone and all that.

For someone who wants to let things go you seem intent on kicking the arse out of this!! Perhaps you are enjoying the attention.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
As I mentioned 16 hours ago, this is the end. As of 9pm tonight, this thread is being shelved also, I dont want to see any more bickering, rightly, wrongly or even remotely on this subject. Im fed up reading both sides to be honest.

Don't say you weren't given notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.