From a once perfect driver to a massive slice why???

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who said to move the hands behind the ball ?

Looks like I caused a ruck by not explaining right. The pictures posted previously are actually exactly how I've been taught to generate a better ball flight.

So, for posterity, I should have actually wrote, head behind ball, hands in front :eek:

Handbags away now??

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks like I caused a ruck by not explaining right. The pictures posted previously are actually exactly how I've been taught to generate a better ball flight.

So, for posterity, I should have actually wrote, head behind ball, hands in front :eek:

Handbags away now??

Who taught you that? Surely not a pro.

Mark mizuno

Medal Winner
Visit site

Handbags away now??
Re: From a once perfect driver to a massive slice why???
Originally Posted by huds1475

So, for posterity, I should have actually wrote, head behind ball, hands in front

Handbags away now??
Who taught you that? Surely not a pro.

opps looks like another ruck. Lol.

Mark mizuno

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ok I'm off up the range in a couple of hours. So I am asking ppl to give me a top tip to fixing my wicked slice. The last couple of weeks it's been good but now it's back worse than ever. So plz plz post and I will give it a go.
Ta.