Friday decisions ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Even more at Trump Aberdeen, seeming 356 were lost by the same squad last year, would have been a lot more if I'd been there :unsure:. They actually have a sweep prize for guessing the correct amount
Joking apart, it would be worth them getting some spotters to go round with them. Give them a few quid, got to be cheaper than losing that many golf balls. Scary amount to lose.

Next time they play, let us know on here. We can have an outing to collect lost balls 😁. We must be better at looking for balls than they are, or is the rough that scary?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
TBH, the rough really isn't that high, I think it's the humps and mounds in the rough you can't see how far the ball has gone. Also there's a few par 3s with a carry over the sea , with howling cross winds :eek:. Our 6 h/c PP nearly put one in the lighthouse.
I hit the green :D then 3 putted.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
TBH, the rough really isn't that high, I think it's the humps and mounds in the rough you can't see how far the ball has gone. Also there's a few par 3s with a carry over the sea , with howling cross winds :eek:. Our 6 h/c PP nearly put one in the lighthouse.
I hit the green :D then 3 putted.
the 9th at Turnberry

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2016-06-01-at-10.38.13turnberry light house.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2016-06-01-at-10.38.13turnberry light house.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 11

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Aye starter.

No idea what you're talking about some lighthouse but his name was Kevin.

Well that answers the question and just to confirm it wasn’t the Legendary Girvan Lighthouse. You haven’t really played The Ailsa unless the Girvan Lighthouse is there to get you started 👍