Forgiving Wedges

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am quite tempted by Golf Support's offer, two CBX Zipcore wedges for £105 each. (Fiver off each if you buy two of them basically.)

Better dig my old iron set out and get them up on Ebay...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wish I’d never read this thread, I’m Googling 52 degree wedges now 🙈
Well, you can't have grubby wedges alongside those sexy new irons, can you? :LOL:

I start every year thinking 'I don't need anything this year'. I'll always buy something before the end of the season though. I'm saying the same thing now but my 52° wedge is a go to club around the green for me, it is about 5 years old, second hand as well, so................:oops:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, you can't have grubby wedges alongside those sexy new irons, can you? :LOL:

I start every year thinking 'I don't need anything this year'. I'll always buy something before the end of the season though. I'm saying the same thing now but my 52° wedge is a go to club around the green for me, it is about 5 years old, second hand as well, so................:oops:
My problem is thinking to myself "I'll get new wedges this summer I think" which starts me looking at wedges. Once I've decided which ones I want, it's "I'll wait til next payday and buy them". Next day they've been bought on the credit card. I literally cannot wait for anything once I've made my mind up.

(I am going down to Complete Golfer this afternoon to see if they'll do a part-exchange on my old irons for the wedges. 😆 )

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

My 50 degree wedge was my around the greens go to (albeit with a dodgy technique 🤣) but the new irons have a 48 deg gw so it has to go 😢