Forgetful

G

guest100718

Over the years I have arrived at the course and left something at home, maybe my shoes, putter, glove or driver.

Today I opended the boot and realised I had left the whole set in the hallway.....doh.

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
forgot to phone my mate once to tell him the changed tee time, and on another occasion told another mate the wrong tee time......sorry chaps:eek: not very good with numbers!:D

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ive done shoes twice and a few times with no glove.

The glove is easy as a replacement just enters rotation.

Ive only ever done a half set, just grabbed the clubs without realising I took out a few long clubs. No biggie there really as the key clubs are still in.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Over the years I have arrived at the course and left something at home, maybe my shoes, putter, glove or driver.

Today I opended the boot and realised I had left the whole set in the hallway.....doh.

I once turned up at a fishing match without my rods, that makes things tricky. I've forgotten my golf shoes a couple of times but never the whole bag of clugs.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
All my golf gear resides permanently in the boot of the car - that way you're ready to play whenever the opportunity arises.

D

Deleted member 15344

I have to walk past everything to get to the car so don't forget Kit from home but have forgotten locker key before when I have used the wife's car - thankfully there is a spare at the club

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Forgot shoes a long time ago, managed to just about drive home and back and arrive at tee as 4th person to tee off.

Seem to be managing to forget the GPS watch these days.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i keep my clubs in the most of the time now, but when i was a member at Tain, i forgot my putter quite a few times esp over the winter when it was next to the putting mat i was using in the house.... thats how i ended up with my first Scotty putter;)

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Best tip I was given with my locker was to use a combination lock. Saved me numerous times and also helps if I need someone to pick something up for me ;)

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Have had to buy a new pair of shoes once, and I have arrived at a course over 90 minutes away, having picked up a PP on the way, to discover my freshly cleaned clubs were still in the hallway. \\

Luckily the course we played that day was very quiet, we hired buggy and the pro allowed us to share a bag of clubs, my PP's club was pretty similar to mine so not a massive issue.

I still wind him up on a regular basis about how I beat him 3&2 with his clubs..........:)

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm currently the proud owner of a pair of FJ shoes which will be in the for sale section when I get round to taking a photo. Worn once for 18 holes only by some numpty who booked a round at the Oxfordshire before Christmas, took all three of his pairs of shoes out of the car to clean them and then ... oh, you get the idea :(

davidg2010uk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Forgot shows when playing an away course. Quick dash into their Pro Shop to buy cheapest shoes - FootJoy GreenJoys. Used the as a back up pair for almost 6 years, really well made shoe.