Forest pines.................... The teams!!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Not this year!!

Something new for the captains to have to think about... Smithy chose his team and I have put my guys against his.. so it defo my fault WHEN the singles go tits up this year :whistle:

Sorry mate but it has to be factually correct.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
So I was in Boots little earlier, with wor lass and I had the thought of putting a care package together for the Auld Farts......soooooo, would you prefer boots home brand incontinence pads and vitamin pills or a named brand?

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
So I was in Boots little earlier, with wor lass and I had the thought of putting a care package together for the Auld Farts......soooooo, would you prefer boots home brand incontinence pads and vitamin pills or a named brand?

I'm being careful here, considering I'm several months from joining the seniors tour... :whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Buying some Baby Wipes and Nappy Rash Powder 😜

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can I play off 28 please?

not fussed who I’m paired with as I’ll only see them on the tee and when I’m holding the flag on the green as I’ve ballsed up the hole

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
We not having the over dinner draw then Smiffy?

We've tried to be "fair" with the teeing off times Rich, and also tried to be careful that the same people don't get drawn to play together for both rounds. Also, I have two players that want to share a buggy both rounds so it can get a little "confusing" if left to the luck of the draw as it were.
I am quite happy to leave the announcement of the singles matches until dinner on Sunday evening rather than post them on here prior to the trip though. It's a bit of fun after all!!
Rob

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
We've tried to be "fair" with the teeing off times Rich, and also tried to be careful that the same people don't get drawn to play together for both rounds. Also, I have two players that want to share a buggy both rounds so it can get a little "confusing" if left to the luck of the draw as it were.
I am quite happy to leave the announcement of the singles matches until dinner on Sunday evening rather than post them on here prior to the trip though. It's a bit of fun after all!!
Rob

Sounds like a great idea, since there will no doubt be some tinkering from me over the next week or so on the single pairings :thup:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sounds like a great idea, since there will no doubt be some tinkering from me over the next week or so on the single pairings :thup:

The sign of a worried team captain. A team destined for certain annihilation. The extinction of a species.
My selection is written in indelible ink. Set in stone you could say.
Rest easy brother farts. Your captain has spoken.