Forest pines.................... The teams!!!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
You seen Fragger's play recently..

Just sayin'
My recent form is an unknown quantity as I’ve not picked up a club for over a month.
Think I should get another 4 shots to compensate for my physical limitations.👍

They say “ beware the injured golfer” but what about the really knackered one 😂😂

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
The sign of a worried team captain. A team destined for certain annihilation. The extinction of a species.
My selection is written in indelible ink. Set in stone you could say.
Rest easy brother farts. Your captain has spoken.

Signs of a confident captain who's happy to listen to his players and ignore their requests... :rofl:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
We've tried to be "fair" with the teeing off times Rich, and also tried to be careful that the same people don't get drawn to play together for both rounds. Also, I have two players that want to share a buggy both rounds so it can get a little "confusing" if left to the luck of the draw as it were.
I am quite happy to leave the announcement of the singles matches until dinner on Sunday evening rather than post them on here prior to the trip though. It's a bit of fun after all!!
Rob

Fully understand Rob; tall order keeping 48 golfers happy. :mmm:

I quite enjoyed the after dinner draw, but keeping the it quiet & announcing it over dinner seems like an ideal compromise. :thup:

You're wasted flogging motors, you should be in politics........ :rofl:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
😂
I wasn't referring to you as such, more trying to get the captain to look at his tactics 😉

Tactics? No evidence of tactics last time, he knows how to lose and was very gracious in defeat ( well he had little choice, the Pharts were whooping and trying to get BIM (last years emergency skipper)in the dentists chair ——not easy) 😂👍

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Tactics? No evidence of tactics last time, he knows how to lose and was very gracious in defeat ( well he had little choice, the Pharts were whooping and trying to get BIM (last years emergency skipper)in the dentists chair ——not easy) 😂👍

...... and the Whippers Captain into the electric chair 👍

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Oh... the 9-holer? I thought the Club had disbanded but the course still there..... 'cos we got half a doz or so move on to us.

No, one of the members has taken it over so it's in the midst of a bit of an upheaval, but for the amount I play, and from what I currently want from a club (get a handicap, get a regular game maybe once month), it's just what I need. Since teh green fees are paid to the council, I only need to pay for how much I play. If I was to join your place (which I have played several times - good course), I would be paying about £100 a round!