for bobmac yes putters

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
could you give us your expert opinion on the new soft c grooves on their new range. i have been using old marylin for 3 seasons and its been fine. but have moved to a far far far better course and greens are fast. i like old marylin but sometimes the ball comes off the face like a rocket. i like the sound of the softer face insert. and also your advice on any putter on fast greens. im told ive got a nice stroke and face balanced putters are probably ma thing

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I actually haven't tried any of the new range as they only came into release last month.
However a soft insert will always breed confidence on faster greens and if you like the sound of a soft insert, that may be the way to go.
As usual, the only well to tell is to try them yourself.
I am a little surprised to hear sometimes the ball comes off the face like a rocket....maybe a bit of a hit at the bottom sometimes?
How long have you been at your new club?

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
3 weeks lol, bought a cheap mizuno thing that is helping me at the moment, but its heavier than marylin. my other old course the greens are slow and bumpy. but i like the techno in the c groove. will have to find a stockist before i buy one

T

thecraw

Where's my invite?

Once I get my invite I'll give you my opinion on putters on the way round!

:whistle: