FootJoy Reader Experience

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
As you might have seen in the magazine we have teamed up with FootJoy to give three readers the chance to take part in The Ultimate FootJoy Experience. On January 7th three winners will meet up with FootJoy and Golf Monthly at Woburn for an exclusive look at a yet to be released FootJoy shoe. They will be fitted for a pair of the new shoes, kitted out in FJ apparel and play a round on one of the three great courses at Woburn. There will also be a number of added extras thrown in to help make the day a memorable one. If you'd like to be considered for the day please send the details below to golfmonthly@ipcmedia.com You will need to make your own way to Woburn on January 7th and the experience will last for most of the day.

Name
Forum name
Handicap
Home club
Address
Contact number
Shoe size
Date of birth
In no more than 50 words why do you think you would be suitable to put the new FootJoy shoe through its paces?

Winners will be contacted on Wednesday 18th December.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have put myself forward for this one when I saw it a few weeks ago, would love the chance to take in the Footjoy experience, I'm still a Footjoy virgin :eek:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Put my name forward a couple of weeks ago. None of my shoes have ever been really just right, think I have odd shaped/sized feet. Hoping for the chance to see if FJ can find a pair that fit perfectly

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Entered also

sadly BOTH my pairs of Mizuno shoes have sprung leaks about 2 weeks after the 12 month warranty expired.

Slightly peeved as i was pontificating the virtues of these shoes to all who would listen previously.

Now i am pretty annoyed

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Best of luck to all who enter , i obviously gave it a miss , i know some say the quality may have dipped a bit , still the nicest shoes ive worn over the years , and will be going back to them next year after my Nikes have given up
(Nikes were a present and aint too bad either by the way)

V

vkurup

Put my name in the hat last week... do we need to reapply?

Would be a good birthday present... sitting with (gloved) fingers crossed..