FootJoy Reader Experience

V

vkurup

i have given up.... never win much things...

The one thing that I want to win is a custom fit... I will sleep with anyone(s irons)... TM, Titelist, Nike, Callaway, Wilson (did i miss any major ones)

golfsaint

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i have given up.... never win much things...

The one thing that I want to win is a custom fit... I will sleep with anyone(s irons)... TM, Titelist, Nike, Callaway, Wilson (did i miss any major ones)

all good things come to those who wait ! (like me I am sure there are a few whose luck hasn't come in yet ! :whistle:

Charlier

Visit site
Hi.

Just stubbled on this thread so thought I'd register and post a reply. I've been lucky enough to be offered a place and like Wabinez I'm still buzzing about it. Really looking forward to it thanks to GM and Footjoy.

Wabinez. Guess I'll meet you there!! It's funny after looking at your signature it made me laugh. I'd just finish playing in the Thetford pro-am stood in the car park when I read the email!! Did you play in it!!

m9wst

Head Pro
Visit site
Charlier - how did you get on at Thetford? I've heard stories of 5 putts on the 5th? some nasty pins by the sound of it? And the weather was terrible too?!

Congrats on being picked, sounds like you'll have a fantastic day!

Charlier

Visit site
m9wst- Thetford was superb. Always plays so well in the winter. Nasty pin positions!! 5th in its usual back left. The 15th was right at the front easy 4 putt location!! The weather was great, sun out all day and the wind never really picked up.

m9wst

Head Pro
Visit site
Oh really, i must be thinking of another pro-am, there was one held there recently where it was blowing a gale, and that along with cut/rolled greens produced a few 4/5 putts. It is looking pretty good at the mo, the greens are in pretty good shape too compared with a few months ago.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi.

Just stubbled on this thread so thought I'd register and post a reply. I've been lucky enough to be offered a place and like Wabinez I'm still buzzing about it. Really looking forward to it thanks to GM and Footjoy.

Wabinez. Guess I'll meet you there!! It's funny after looking at your signature it made me laugh. I'd just finish playing in the Thetford pro-am stood in the car park when I read the email!! Did you play in it!!

Nice! What did you think to the course? As m9 wst says, there were some smelly pin positions apparently during the pro-am, and we had them today as well. Very interesting at times!!

I'll see you at Woburn on the 7th!

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
They look like a carbon copy of the Adizero without the loudness.

Not that that's a bad thing really.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wonder if they will get banned next winter :thup:

Pretty much copying Adidas

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wonder if they will get banned next winter :thup:

Pretty much copying Adidas

Doesn't bother me one little bit...my course doesn't experience an issue with soft greens, and shoes causing "damage" If they are comfy to get me around the long course and offer great stability, I am happy!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I clicked on the link and thought adizero without the yellow :p

It doesnt matter who they copy, having been on the TM day, just make sure you enjoy every minute as it goes by so quickly

:thup: to GM as always and the lucky recipients

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We got on very well thanks! It was an amazing day. I will post some more on the 15th January, for contract reasons!