Footjoy AQL's

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
aqlblack.jpg

Very breif review just to tell people how good these shoes are, STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!!!

I wore them for the first time when I went to the Belfry and was a little worried they would either leak or give me blisters! They did neither and peromed very well.

Now I have wore them for a few rounds and the leather has softend up with lots of Kiwi, they are very comfatable.

I played my own track today and that is really wet, a number of times I was almost ankle deep in sloppy mud and at the end of the round, my socks were bone dry.

They are last years model and I paid £45 for them. Best £45 I have spent in a while!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have to agree, have 3 pairs of mid range footjoys (AQL, LT and Athletic) and all have been superb straight out of the box, no rubbing, no blisters just total comfort.

Not having a dig at more expensive shoes but they would have to be something very special to be worth paying more than the cost of a pair of AQLs

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have to agree 100% that these shoes are top class. Mine are about 12months old now but still look like new.
Difficult for me to get golf shoes to fit (size 15) but these were comfy straight out of the box.
Wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'm going to get a new pair at the weekend. Mine lasted a couple of years of heavyish use so I can't complain. Good shoes.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
For me, they last about 6 months. For the price, that probably isn't that bad. I do alot of miles.

My mowing shoes are AQLs. Ideal for cutting grass. Waterproof, light, grippy, what more do you want?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
6 months? Murph did you wear them to the range? I used to wear my Callaway shoes for the range but stopped. That would surely quicken up the life span.

I play at least once a week mostly twice if the weather permits. I would have expected Footjoys to last atleast 12 months.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
In the summer I play 5 times a week, and twice in the winter. They just aren't designed for this sort of wear. Most normal golfers probably only play about 30 times a year, I do this is a month.

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi Imurg
Every week they send me an emaill with there special offers.
Get on there email list. I order the shoes on Wednesday and they arrive Thursday afternoon Great service

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Have you seen the new shoe?
They have just brought out a new range and the new aqualite looks the dogs doo dahs
[image]http://www.bobmcarthur.co.uk/#/logo/4532832994[/image]

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Imurg

I also got the dryjoys for 50 notes.

In fact I got 2 pairs of this years AQL's and a pair of dryjoys for £150. I also endorse the vfm of the AQL's excellent shoe and as Tony put in the OP worn straight out of the box at a wet Belfry and no problems at all

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Found this older thread so didnt have to start a new one.

Bought some more AQL's last week and wore them for the first time yesterday for a full round. Got to say they were very , very comfy and tbh I pretty much forgot all about them til I took them off and realised I hadnt had any problems and my feet werent sore or tired at all.

Very happy indeed , highly recommended