Fitness question

Ziggy

Visit site
It's all about having a high fat diet in a low insulin environment. I have tried the keto diet for 6 months (I was paid to). And whilst my good cholesterol went up and my bad went down I felt like a zombie and my weight training suffered big time. It improved my dry skin and my hair was heavily soft though ?

Are you on keto diet? I am very interested in it
I started my journey of improving myself and my life, recently I started watching videos of Dr. Berk (sure you know his channel on YouTube, he is a very famous doctor on the web), he is a coach of the keto diet and teaches how to do it right, I follow his advice and I lost a little of my weight but I need more, it seems I feel healthier over the past six months, I also take injections with peptides, which should have a good effect on the general state of the organism and on weight loss, I see that in the USA peptides and keto diet become more and more popular, so I am trying this combination to get my goal

Last edited:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Check your diet, everything else your doing seem right. Also remember not all tissues weigh the same or have the same density. You may have lost enough body fat and put on some lean mass instead. You may even retain water more than others. Looking at the scales sometimes isn't the best.