First Game...

Titleist3

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My first game tomorrow after 14 months away from the course due to a back operation. Looking forward to trying to keep it to a maximum of loosing 18 balls!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My first game tomorrow after 14 months away from the course due to a back operation. Looking forward to trying to keep it to a maximum of loosing 18 balls!!!

Good luck. Hope the back holds up and doesn't give you any grief. I assume the medics/physio's have given you the green light. GO out with no expectations, just stand there hit it and enjoy being back. Once you start playing regularly the putting and short game touch will come back and you can always get a lesson to refresh yourself on the longer swing. Enjoy

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just returned myself OP (minor injury compared to you by the sound of it though), be patient and enjoy being out. Swinging at 80% is also VERY good for timing the ball :D

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Having returned to Golf more times than the prodigal son, the best advice I can give you is .... just get out there and enjoy,
Throw all pre-conceptions out of the window, it doesn’t matter how you play, just get round and have fun.

Build from there, just don’t put any pressure on yourself

Enjoy 👍