First game for a while, good to be back

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So after going through what has easily been the worst few month of my life, leaving me totally unmotivated to do anything enjoyable to the point my clubs were 5 mins from going on ebay a couple of weeks ago until the mrs talked me out of it, I finally got off my arse and went out for a game today with SteveW86 and Simon (Paperboy) As expected the golf was on the poor side of awful, punctuated with the odd lucky bounce, and one or two actual golf shots, but just getting out again in the fresh air, having a laugh and forgetting about stuff for a while was massive. Thanks lads for putting up with that display, and helping me look for god knows how many balls! Looking forward to getting back out again very soon.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
So after going through what has easily been the worst few month of my life, leaving me totally unmotivated to do anything enjoyable to the point my clubs were 5 mins from going on ebay a couple of weeks ago until the mrs talked me out of it, I finally got off my arse and went out for a game today with SteveW86 and Simon (Paperboy) As expected the golf was on the poor side of awful, punctuated with the odd lucky bounce, and one or two actual golf shots, but just getting out again in the fresh air, having a laugh and forgetting about stuff for a while was massive. Thanks lads for putting up with that display, and helping me look for god knows how many balls! Looking forward to getting back out again very soon.

No problem at all, glad you came as it was a lovely afternoon!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Great to hear you're back on the course. However, I might have picked a better person than @SteveW86 to play my first round with! ?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Welcome back , good to hear you had a great day mate.