Find my lost mobile phone

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can anyone recommend any of the sites that say they can get a location? The ones I've seen are asking for Card details for payment which I'm reluctant to just hand over.
Any help is welcome as its been gone for nearly half a day...... longest time ever.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Lost mine while helping the wife clean a two storey villa on Sunday morning. Looked all over for it, until she jokingly said, it hasn't dropped out of your pocket into that mop bucket has it?

Obviously, it had!!

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have you tried via your Google Account - https://myaccount.google.com/security
WOW!!!..... brilliant.... many, many thanks. It showed it at home.
FOUND!!.... in a place I never ever put it!! In my dressing gown pocket hanging in the loft bedroom with the fire-door shut to keep the puppy out so couldn't hear it until actually in the room.

Springveldt

Visit site
Can anyone recommend any of the sites that say they can get a location? The ones I've seen are asking for Card details for payment which I'm reluctant to just hand over.
Any help is welcome as its been gone for nearly half a day...... longest time ever.
How are these sites going to find it for you?

If it's android then check your google account, they will have a function to help find it.

If it's iOS then log into your iCloud account and use FindMyiPhone.

Sites claiming to be able to find it for you and wanting payment for it are more than likely a scam.

It was Android & was traced using a link supplied by, good old, Rulefan https://myaccount.google.com/security
Oh, glad you found it.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Get somebody to ring it works for me. Personally I just use my back up mobile to ring my main mobile.

Mind you I did lose mine once in a garden open to the public miles away and a good Samaritan handed it to the garden office. I was amazed as I knew exactly where I had left it and was expecting to have to make a return trip to find it for myself.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The most worrisome thing is that you wear a dressing gown?. I thought that they went out in the 50s. Glad you found your phone though.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The most worrisome thing is that you wear a dressing gown?. I thought that they went out in the 50s. Glad you found your phone though.
Aye in 1970 me Dad said I'd need such things when I moved down to the Midlands of Leeds. However, I don't walk out in it though I think some folk around here do!! :eek::oops::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: