Finally.... Broken 80

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
7 over out and 1 over coming home..... Streaky putting on the front 9 left me down so I had to commit more on the back 9...... Bad weather and hairy greens meant putts had to be hit..... I left myself too much work with first putts on the front...... Overall ecstatic...... Took on a lot of long carrys I wouldn't normally do in medals but they worked out as I was striking the ball well.... Gross 79 for a Nett 68 and hopefully a chop back to 10..... I'm praying CSS goes up to 72 or 73 with the weather..... All in all a good weekend's golf...

I was the width of my putter head on our 17th par 3 from a hole in one with a 5 iron off the tee from 168 Mtrs...

Last edited:

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
7 over out and 1 over coming home..... Streaky putting on the front 9 left me down so I had to commit more on the back 9...... Bad weather and hairy greens meant putts had to be hit..... I left myself too much work with first putts on the front...... Overall ecstatic...... Took on a lot of long carrys I wouldn't normally do in medals but they worked out as I was striking the ball well.... Gross 79 for a Nett 68 and hopefully a chop back to 10..... I'm praying CSS goes up to 72 or 73 with the weather..... All in all a good weekend's golf...

I was the width of my putter head on our 17th par 3 from a hole in one with a 5 iron off the tee from 168 Mtrs...

Well played Kid :thup:

RaCs

Club Champion
Visit site
Good scoring buddy! Hopefully I can start shooting something like that in the future! Got a road of hard work ahead but feel determined to get there!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'm a little late with the congratulations but well done all the same!

From the hard work you put in I have the feeling that it won't take you long to repeat it. :thup:

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice one Mike & well deserved , hard work is paying off , congrats :thup:

congratulations- ...if you can do it once etc etc:thup:

I'm a little late with the congratulations but well done all the same!

From the hard work you put in I have the feeling that it won't take you long to repeat it. :thup:

Cheers Pal...:thup:... Im happy out if it stays at that for this season.... Only 2 qualifying stablefords left that i can be cut in and then its winter rules......
Some lessons to try and tighten up my tee shots with the driver mainly and lots of short game work and hopefully we'll maintain it next season and get a small cut or 2 as well......