Films

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
Had Sicario saved for quite a while and watched it last night. I was afraid it would likely break my "feel good" rule.....it did. Good movie, but I wouldn't watch it again. Dang can Emily Blunt do a great US accent. My wife wants her to burn in he** for her Mary Poppins though....:eek:

Emily is THE best actress currently plying her trade in Hollywood at the moment........and stunning to watch as well. Phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just watched Diamonds Are Forever again. How impressed I was with the feature car stunt with the Ford Mustang at the time (nearly 50 years ago! :eek:), and how lame it is when compared with the driving & motorcycling stunts in the modern Bond films. :LOL:
Love how it goes in on two wheels and comes out on the other two wheels.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Watched "A few good men" again yesterday. Brilliant film, and the court scene at the end is absolutely fantastic.
Jack Nicholson is superb as Jessup.
If you haven't seen it yet, I can fully recommend it.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Mary Queen of Scots on Netflix - just don't - it's terrible - in fact, it's almost watchable because it's so bad in terms of casting, historical accuracy, appalling acting and terrible script.

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Spider-Man Homecoming. It wasn’t on Disney plus and I missed it in my marvel binge, but it was on BBC now. I think only Hulk is missing for me to get the complete picture.