Films

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Erm, no? Why?

Her real hair was held back in a cap then the hair cuts were CGI on for 2 reasons

One for the amount of hair cuts needed from the actor in flash backs and forward scenes so filming can be done together for different movies

Two in space her hair needed to "flow" apparently it's easier to cgi hair in than CGI excisting hair

Which is true because in justice League Henry Cavill had a tash CGI off his face at massive cost because he was under contract from mission impossible to have a tash .. Warner brothers offered to pay them to have his tash CGI in mission impossible but they stood firm and made Warner brothers CGI the tash out which in some scenes you can spot

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Her real hair was held back in a cap then the hair cuts were CGI on for 2 reasons

One for the amount of hair cuts needed from the actor in flash backs and forward scenes so filming can be done together for different movies

Two in space her hair needed to "flow" apparently it's easier to cgi hair in than CGI excisting hair

Which is true because in justice League Henry Cavill had a tash CGI off his face at massive cost because he was under contract from mission impossible to have a tash .. Warner brothers offered to pay them to have his tash CGI in mission impossible but they stood firm and made Warner brothers CGI the tash out which in some scenes you can spot
Should have just left her hair long, I didn't see the need to change it. Looked awful short. :LOL:

Yeah I heard about the Cavill tash thing. It looks pretty bad in the digitally edited scenes.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Should have just left her hair long, I didn't see the need to change it. Looked awful short. :LOL:

Yeah I heard about the Cavill tash thing. It looks pretty bad in the digitally edited scenes.

Whilst I fully agree on her hair she looks better long but then they try and stay true to comics where she is famous for her short hair

image.png

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Watched a film On Amazon last night called "Pitching Tents". Never heard of it, just popped up on a media with 4 stars and loads of positive headlines............. disappointing, didn't have the banging 80's soundtrack referenced, and kept waiting, hoping it was going to get better....... it didn't. Just a run of the mill, last summer before leaving school camp trip with very little in the way of humour.

On the plus side, watched Groundhog Day on Dave, again...... whilst waiting for the golf to start. Still a great film and still made me chuckle and smile in parts, despite having seen it again and again and again and again........

Last edited:
U

User62651

'The Town' on Netflix, 2010 film but hadn't seen it. Pretty decent robbers v FBI thing with Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner, held my attention throughout (no easy task;)). 7.5/10.

Gave up on 'Hard Kill' on netflix yesterday - we thought having Bruce Willis in it was a good sign, wasn't, about the worst thing he's ever done I suspect. No idea why he'd take this movie on. Is he short of cash? Absolutely awful very very low budget action movie all shot in one disused factory with a very stupid weak plot - badly acted guff. 0/10.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
'The Town' on Netflix, 2010 film but hadn't seen it. Pretty decent robbers v FBI thing with Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner, held my attention throughout (no easy task;)). 7.5/10.

Gave up on 'Hard Kill' on netflix yesterday - we thought having Bruce Willis in it was a good sign, wasn't, about the worst thing he's ever done I suspect. No idea why he'd take this movie on. Is he short of cash? Absolutely awful very very low budget action movie all shot in one disused factory with a very stupid weak plot - badly acted guff. 0/10.

Hard kill was on my watch list ?

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Two recently watched:

Green Book - true story of a black musician in the 60's touring the US deep South who recruits a driver (Viggo Mortensen) who has some deep rooted prejudices but needs the work. Certainly cliched, but an interesting story.

Richard Jewell - not one of Clint Eastwood's better efforts in the Director's chair, pretty one dimensional and the main character annoyed the hell out of me!

Mandofred

Visit site
Had to agree about Ava.....watched it while on the treadmill this morning. Went through the whole thing in about 20 minutes.....my fast forward finger was getting tired.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Speed of Life a 2020 Science Fiction Drama, a bit different and looks interesting after 20 minutes.
Slow moving probably more suited to my generation.:cool:

Last edited: