Films

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
The Beekeeper… now I enjoy a good Jason Statham film, pop your brain into sleep mode and enjoy, but my goodness this was bad. The plot, the script, the acting were all absolutely dire.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
The Beekeeper… now I enjoy a good Jason Statham film, pop your brain into sleep mode and enjoy, but my goodness this was bad. The plot, the script, the acting were all absolutely dire.
I’m not a Statham fan,but didn’t mind this one.
Easy viewing & one to watch with my son.
You just know there’s going to be a Beekeeper 2 & probably 3 😂

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
True documentary The Hampstead paedophile hoax.Channel 4.
WOW, there's so many dangerous crackpots on social media .

Wow indeed.

Wow that a mother and her partner can orchestrate the lies to begin with.

But a huge wow that there were so many people worldwide who actually believed this nonsense even happened. My wife has worked in child protection her whole working life, and interviewed hundreds of children, and she said straight away that absolutely everything about the initial video of the children felt wrong.

But surely you don’t need her experience to know that to suggest all of a school’s staff roster, and every parent, is aware or involved in ritual child abuse and the killing of babies is just too ridiculous to be believable. Throw into the mix that babies were supposedly being shipped via DHL and other couriers, and I’m amazed anyone leapt on board this merry go round.

But as you say, there are some dangerous crackpots out there.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm a fan of the TV series and I just didn't bond with the film actor. Looked like a 35 yr old playing a 16 year old :)

Fair point, I do enjoy the TV series but was OK with Ezra Miller in the film as had seen him in the Justice League movie was well.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whilst this is true the different batman's was outstanding.

Whilst many people hated it, and there is some suspect use of likenesses without consent, I actually enjoyed how different iterations of Superman, Batman, Flash etc were different parts of a multiverse and so still existed. It also works well for how the DCEU will still exist even when James Gunn restarts everything and how the Matt Reeves Batman will remain separate as well as The Joker films.

And Michael Keaton simply is Batman

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst many people hated it, and there is some suspect use of likenesses without consent, I actually enjoyed how different iterations of Superman, Batman, Flash etc were different parts of a multiverse and so still existed. It also works well for how the DCEU will still exist even when James Gunn restarts everything and how the Matt Reeves Batman will remain separate as well as The Joker films.

And Michael Keaton simply is Batman

It was fantastic to see him basically get a 3rd film in this. He was outstanding

And batfleck who is criminally underrated as batman and Bruce Wayne got a good cameo

I mean that scene in batman Vs superman where he couldn't buy Clarke's farm back so he just bought the bank .. that's classic Bruce Wayne

Brilliant 👍

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
It was fantastic to see him basically get a 3rd film in this. He was outstanding

And batfleck who is criminally underrated as batman and Bruce Wayne got a good cameo

I mean that scene in batman Vs superman where he couldn't buy Clarke's farm back so he just bought the bank .. that's classic Bruce Wayne

Brilliant 👍

Totally Agree, Batfleck was very under rated. I actually like all of the Snyder DC films if you include his cut of Justice League as opposed to the cinema release. You can tell from Batman V Superman that Snyder desperately wanted to make The Dark Knight Returns and I wish he could. Cannot believe nobody has made that, The Killing Joke, Hush or the Long Halloween. Rumours are that the James Gunn DC Films may build up to a version of Kingdom Come and that would be superb.