Films

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wife was away last week for a few days and so I was going to watch all 3 in readiness. Watched the first one, all good, but then could I find the second one on the myriad of streaming services I have, no.

Goes back to the paying for golf thread. Can see why people go down the fire stick route when you pay for netflix , Amazon prime. Disney plus. Sky cinema and still can't get the film you want!

Have you got the just watch app?

Put in what services you have and type in a film it tells you which one it's available on

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Goes back to the paying for golf thread. Can see why people go down the fire stick route when you pay for netflix , Amazon prime. Disney plus. Sky cinema and still can't get the film you want!

Have you got the just watch app?

Put in what services you have and type in a film it tells you which one it's available on

It is not on any. Not unsual for a studio to let the streaming deal on one of series run out when a new one comes out so they get a few people buying it to watch the full set.

D

Deleted member 31467

Starts off a bit slowly, jumping around between locations, but when it kicks off, it’s basically a cross between the games Kung Fu Master and Time Crisis …… not a lot of breathing space until the end.
As I suspected, sounds like a bore fest to me personally. I prefer something with a bit more meat on the bone.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Non stop rain today so we decided to go to see Dungeons and Dragons. Very decent and an easy 2 hours. I never played the game but the characters were good, more rounded than board / video games converted to films usually are. Not a must see but good enough.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Father stu

"God needed a fighter, and He found one. Father Stu is based on the true-life story of boxer-turned-priest, Father Stuart Long, whose journey from self-destruction to redemption inspired countless people along the way."

We actually turned it off. Bearing in mind we watch any old rubbish we both were bored as hell

Normally enjoy a true story