Films

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Mrs SiLH and daughter took me to the flicks this evening to see Where the Crawdads Sing on daughter‘s recommendation as she has read and loved the book. It was very enjoyable, and beautifully shot. I have the book and so will read it as daughter said that as good the film was the book was better.

Looks like it is reaching the end of its run in cinemas so if you fancy it you should grab it very soon.

On the cinema experience…a Vue cinema with all seats being recliners. Very comfortable and spacious seats set half way back and in the middle of the cinema. At just under £10 each I give the experience and value for money a big thumbs up…and we will be back soon.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve just sat and watched Samaritan starring Sylvester Stallone.
I would’ve got more enjoyment from dragging my balls through broken glass

That was on my watch list. I'll make sure there is no broken glass nearby, just the off button on the remote

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Samaritan. Like the concept, and it started off really well. Didn't last long as it went down hill and continued, until there was no more downhill to go.

Wind River. Nice, small time thriller on Amazon Prime. Only issue was the dialogue being muffled in places.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Samaritan. Like the concept, and it started off really well. Didn't last long as it went down hill and continued, until there was no more downhill to go.

Wind River. Nice, small time thriller on Amazon Prime. Only issue was the dialogue being muffled in places.

Subtitles are your friend:)