Feeling left out

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I offered my services for only e1,000,000 a year to team up with Nico as the 2nd driver to leave Schuey to do the testing, but to no avail. :(

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The return of bootmender, the only person who makes woods look the life and soul of the party. Just what F1 needed. Not. I for one won't be watching.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ow is it all these top sportsman retire then come back,i think shewy is coming back because hes a forgotten man now the brits have taken over,for me i will be watching seeing lewis and jenson stuff that german pratt.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Will be interesting to see if Brawn/Mercedes can keep up with the rest. Schuey was good but he almost always had a good car under him. Is the Brawn/Mercedes going to be good enough?

Earl

Club Champion
Visit site
Oooh hate Tiger Woods Oooh hate Michael Schumacher you lot will be starting on Roger Federer next. I for one can't wait for next season Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso, Sebastion Vettel all with competetive cars.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I don't hate bootmender, he is just very tedious. He never has any thing to say apart from 'it was very difficult...' I also think it is inherrent in his nature to cheat like heck, and as a golfer, that doesn't sit well with me. Why having a cheating boring midget back in formula 1 is supposed to make it more exciting I don't know.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Also, what makes you think any of the drivers you mentioned will have competitive cars. No one would have picked Brawn as a contender before the start of this season. Another team may yet deliver the goods, and leave that lot standing. All they need is a new diffuser.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oooh hate Tiger Woods Oooh hate Michael Schumacher you lot will be starting on Roger Federer next. .....

Good point Earl, what exactly makes any of these people deserving of hate?? :D

I can't think of one person that I hate??

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I don't hate bootmender, he is just very tedious. He never has any thing to say apart from 'it was very difficult...' I also think it is inherrent in his nature to cheat like heck, and as a golfer, that doesn't sit well with me. Why having a cheating boring midget back in formula 1 is supposed to make it more exciting I don't know.

Also, what makes you think any of the drivers you mentioned will have competitive cars. No one would have picked Brawn as a contender before the start of this season. Another team may yet deliver the goods, and leave that lot standing. All they need is a new diffuser.

I take it you're not really interested in next season then Murph?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
fragger thinks that next season is going to be a cracker.

A geat set of drivers, new fuel rules, so you will only see pitstops for tyres or repairs, so no tactical fuel stops
Equals level playing field

going to be exciting

Michael Schufragger

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oooh hate Tiger Woods Oooh hate Michael Schumacher you lot will be starting on Roger Federer next. .....

Good point Earl, what exactly makes any of these people deserving of hate?? :D

I can't think of one person that I hate??

it's okay, Radio 5 are catching up. had a piece on sportsmen who won frequently, those you love to hate - schue was quite high on the list, as was TW, carl lewis, federer (apparently until he started crying). and those you love to see win time after time - way top were Usain Bolt and Ed Moses.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Did you know that Schumacher made a personal donation of 10 million US Dollars to help victims of the Tsunami in 2004?
Anybody who does something like that can't be all bad.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Nor me,good on him for the donation.but the only reason hes coming back is publicity because hes a fogotten man

Total Bull, If he was the forgotten man of F1 why would there be all this press speculation and general coverage, Its because everyone is waiting with bated breath to see if arguably the worlds best ever driver can mix it with the likes of Button and Hamilton etc.

He doesnt need the money or publicity, but he has realised that he needs the challenge, maybe he needed a couple of years away to reignite that fire, but I believe that this is going to be a great season

M Schufragger