Fed Up With 5 Live Football Bias

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Here I am stuck at work listening to the radio. At least, I thought, I would be able to Listen to the Wales v Ireland rugby. This is a big game, could still produce a winner of the 6 Nations and is a big event for 2 Nations passionate about their rugby. What do they have on, Championship football. Now I am used to bumping rugby and any other sport for the Premiership, FA Cup and international football but to move a showpiece rugby match which happens once a year for a second tier football match is a disgrace. When will the BBC realise that there are other people who listen that are not football fanatics and want to listen to the biggest sporting events of the weekend irrespective of what the sport is.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got my matches the wrong way round but you are right, Arsenal v Man U is on and not the Six Nations. Surely the BBC should have an obligation to put a variety of sport on and not football almost solidly every Saturday and weekday evening. Shifting other sport to Sports Xtra is not the answer either as few have access to a digital radio and next to nobody has them in their cars.