Favourite Footballer

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Having a conversation with my friends last night about footballers who you've favoured that don't play for your club.

For me it's Thierry Henry, grew up with him being the best player in the Premiership.
He had everything really didn't he and was a joy to watch at times.

Who's yours?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I cant pick Bergkamp or Henry as they played for Arsenal.

So who else? Zola is a possible, or Cantona, but probably have to go for Schmeichel at United.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
+ For Eric
Tell us more Wolfy..

I once had a wee in the next urinal to him in Home Nightclub Mcr in the early 90s, Possibly the highlight of my life..

Met him outside a curry house in Rusholme.. He was waiting for a taxi at the same time as me.. Had a bit of a chat.. I've never seen as many people just stop and stare.. The bloke was almost magnetic :D

Strangely enough, my life highlight was standing and having a chat with Mani at a urinal at Dukes bar MCR.. Bloke next to him was throwing up after the summer BBQ.. We both found it hilarious :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Roberto Baggio

One of the best I have ever seen , just brilliant

Then it was the real Ronaldo - must be the best striker that has ever been or close enough

And then Ronaldinho was just a joy to watch

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
I'd go with Thierry Henry for domestically, or Ronaldo (R9) internationally. Both did breathtaking things others could only dream of.