fancying new wedges

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am contemplating getting some new wedges. I currently use Vokeys and am, if I must say, rather impressed with and used to them, but hey we all like shiny stuff in the bag once in a while so, do I buy new Vokeys or have a change to maybe the Mizzy mpt-10 or the Callaway Jaws? Experts do your stuff.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like the look of the Jaws wedges. In the end I went for the CG14 as a bit more forgiving but would like to give them another go.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
CG 15's are peachy but the MPT-10's look the business too. Not the black finish though - it wears off waaaay too quickly.

MizunoGreyhound

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I`ve got the Mizzy MPT 10s, 52, 56 & 60. They are the dark ones and, yes I am biased, they are great!! :D

Nothing like a sweetly struck wedge with one of these and watching pretty much any ball you use back up. Shame it was my low handicap mate that showed me that trick. :eek:

I prefer the feel of these and the look to my eye over the Vokeys, but either way, you wont go wrong. ;)

Nikki

Head Pro
Visit site
Well i oyu have balls try a john letters forged wedge from DGUK...

or is that too cheap for you... :p :p :p :p :p

... I think they are absolutely fantastic...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't think it matters what make you buy the joy of taking them out new and watching them sit by the flag like an old dog in front of the fire and that smug smile on your face is worth the cash spent.