Extreme Pain On Left Hand Side Near Ribs After Few Balls At The Range - What is going on?!

AdamW

Visit site
Quick update went to the physio on Friday and he thinks the issues is:
1) My back is incredibly tight especially around the top left hand side - need to go again to get more of this tightness worked out
2) Muscle imbalance on the left hand side - have some strengthing exercises to do

Also have some stretching exercises to do

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
1) My back is incredibly tight especially around the top left hand side - need to go again to get more of this tightness worked out
2) Muscle imbalance on the left hand side - have some strengthing exercises to do

I was hitting balls in the wind yesterday, trying to hit a draw holding the ball into a left to right wind and my side is aching today. My usual swing doesn’t normally cause this. Just a thought.

Open books exercise still my go to for back stiffness 👍🏻

steconnor1

Visit site
Hello everyone Adam did you ever get this sorted mate? I’m really new to the game and last night after my lesson on the last few balls on the range Im feeling the exact same pain in the exact same point you have pointed out on your first post. The pull back is fine but the follow through is sharp shooting pains. Really frustrating as I’m just getting into it and already injured!

went running before and some deep breaths pain in the same place not unbearable but I know it’s there. Couldn’t lift in work this morning either.

any advise please? Thanks everyone

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site

Keep me up to date mate. Doc won’t see me in present situation and the latest lock down I’ve just rested completely but its been long term for me. Might discuss it with my golf PT and see what he thinks.