European Tour Fantasy League is back

ConorReact21

Visit site
Hooray, how glad I am that the fantasy league has begun! This is the first time I watch such an event since I started playing golf.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Judging by play so far in round 1 my ability to pick players is remarkably similar to my ability to pick Super 6 results..
:poop::poop::poop::ROFLMAO:

IanMcC

Visit site
Of course, Kitayama was one of my first picks for week 1. (Rubbish) Instantly dropped for week 2. (Leading) :ROFLMAO:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Of course, Kitayama was one of my first picks for week 1. (Rubbish) Instantly dropped for week 2. (Leading) :ROFLMAO:

.................. and I had Hatton last week so made him my captain for this week.
He's forgotten how to swing a club!

D

Deleted member 25172

Third week running where all my six players have made the cut, so very happy with that. A 61 or so for Hovland would be nice to see today as he’s wearing the captains band this week.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Third week running where all my six players have made the cut, so very happy with that. A 61 or so for Hovland would be nice to see today as he’s wearing the captains band this week.

No, no, no we do not want that. I don't have him but my brother does!
We need a 61 from Captain Reed.

D

Deleted member 25172

No, no, no we do not want that. I don't have him but my brother does!
We need a 61 from Captain Reed.

I wouldn’t mind both shooting 61 as Hovland have a 5 shot cushion, as I have both in my team! ?

But that’s not going to happen now I see when looking at the leaderboard today.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
We’ve a few week’s break now. Pleased to have gone 8th, then up to 7th last week, and now 2nd. A lot of season left though!

Been a good start to the ET season. Three exciting tournaments with strong fields.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
All my guys made the cut but Reed was poor on the weekend, Wiesberger collapsed, and Fleetwood wasn't the best captain choice. Slipped to 4th. :confused: