European Tour Championships Dubai

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Rory once again goes from sublime to chopping!! Such a frustrating talent.

Boab again threw in a double, just can't afford to make doubles at that level. Tight nervous weekend in the race to Rookie of the Year!

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Was the wind up today? Scores all seem higher?

Young Bob is still on target to win the award, don't worry Jacko.

Yes the wind was up (a little). They were mentioning 15mph wind... Seemed to be enough to make the course play nearly 2 shots tougher.

Rory had a poor round, once again smashing it off the tee (although found a few fairway bunkers was never really in trouble until the 18th). But with wedges and short irons in his hand he just couldnt hit any greens. And when he did hit the green his putts were burning the edges.

Must have been frustrating for him as he just couldn't get anything going

Lorenzo-Vera played very well indeed. Really solid and a superb save on 17. Was disappointing dropping a shot on the last with a 3 putt.

Fleetwood and Rahm right up there with Rahm hitting an awesome shot into 18 today (matched Rory's effort yesterday). Will be a good weekend I imagine.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rory once again goes from sublime to chopping!! Such a frustrating talent.

Boab again threw in a double, just can't afford to make doubles at that level. Tight nervous weekend in the race to Rookie of the Year!

Yep Rug Nut Rory went from superstar to just a chopper, was it a ten shot difference from yesterday to today ?

How can that happen ?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
10 shot lead for Boab going into tomorrow's final round.

Tremendous effort from a young lad fae Oban, really is outstanding. Really hope he hangs on and wins the Rookie of the year, especially just to see that smug git McGinley's face after claiming he doesn't deserve it as he hasn't won this season.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
10 shot lead for Boab going into tomorrow's final round.

Tremendous effort from a young lad fae Oban, really is outstanding. Really hope he hangs on and wins the Rookie of the year, especially just to see that smug git McGinley's face after claiming he doesn't deserve it as he hasn't won this season.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I'd really like Bob to get it too... Although I get the point that kitayama has had two wins, (I know they were just about the weakest fields but the top 30 from the ET were eligible to play those events, its not really his fault they didn't show)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd really like Bob to get it too... Although I get the point that kitayama has had two wins, (I know they were just about the weakest fields but the top 30 from the ET were eligible to play those events, its not really his fault they didn't show)

I get the point also however it's a marathon not a sprint and consistency also has to be rewarded over the period of the season.

User20204

Visit site
We often look at the PGA tour and the OWGR and think how good are the yanks but I'm starting to fancy our chances at Whistling Straights next year already.