Euro 2016 Prediction Competition

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
meh, its all Origis fault imho ;)

This is a cruel format, if Origi would have scored one of his chances and it stayed 1-1 you would've had 5 points. As it was you somehow ended up with 0. Happened to me a couple of times like that, you're top though.

Nice one Brian I predicted 1-1 in the Ireland match too.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
View attachment 19756

https://app.box.com/s/0co9jeptdo4hw4u9c7zmrszgtfdaeypb

Horror result for most of us when Hungary beat Austria 2 nil. Just 3 people getting a single point.

Nice 5 pointer for me and Piece with Portugal and Iceland drawing 1-1.

Still a long way to go but Piece leading after the 1st round of matches courtesy of having the most 5 pointers (3) so far.

I'm also doing this at home, with the same sheet. Currently leading, with my wife, 8yr old and 6yr old just behind.... :eek::D

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Table.jpg

Nice back to back 5 pointers Drewster :thup: and well done to Region3 for being the only one picking 1-2 in the Russia Slovakia game.

We have a new leader BrianM after a 10 point haul today.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
The Croatians killed me earlier as well, but on a positive, a boy I'm working with is Croatian and he's taking a slaughtering, not very well I might add 😂😂

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Croatia result was a bonus for me, I'd all but written off any hope of a point after they had gone 2 nil up and coasting.

Then , as if by magic , Rosicky appeared with a beautiful cross to make the first goal. Modric went off injured, then flares and fighting and a penalty.

2-2 and very grateful for the 3 points!

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
The highest scorers today were Fundy and Region3 both taking an impressive 14/15 points :thup: Both only dropping a point on the last result, Spain threw a spanner in the works with 3-0 which was one too many goals for Fundy and one too few goals for Region3. Both were very close to having 3 correct scores in 3 consecutive matches :eek:

Table.jpg