Euro 2016 Prediction Competition

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Latest sheet with Brians predictions.

https://app.box.com/s/3ya7nbi60g3v39r2qpa63lnhxxax9874

Leaderboard workbook looks like its gone a bit awry but I'll will ask the originator of the sheet to take a look, or find someone who knows about Excel:eek:

It looks like Col.V on the table page needs updating with the correct names, as the errors are occurring because a formula is looking for a name in that column and can't find it.

It also looks like there's something gone wrong with Col.A on that page, but not fully understanding the sheet I could be wrong.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks , I sent you a PM with some instruction that had been passed to me. Spreadsheets are not my strong suit but If you have any time to take a look that would be great. Else don't worry.

As it stands it works for totalling up the points its just about tidying it up so that the sheets show just the entrants from here on it.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can you PM payment and email details.

Ta

You need to clear messages Farneyman I tried to PM you payment and email details.

No hurry as long as have everything before Thursday. I would like to post up the final sheet on Friday locked and loaded with predictions from everybody.

I think we have 8 which is pretty measly but at least more chance of winning lol.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
No worries Scott , it only took me 5 mins to add my scores though , maybe I should have taken more care!

Might just have the prize for 1st place now as there is £70, If the others agree.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
No worries Scott , it only took me 5 mins to add my scores though , maybe I should have taken more care!

Might just have the prize for 1st place now as there is £70, If the others agree.

I think i was quicker than that, ha ha.
More chance of winning the lottery me thinks!!