Euro 2016 Prediction Competition

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is the table after phase 1 of the competition.We have a short break now and we'll resume on Monday 27th after the second round games have finished.I will then need your quarter final scoreline predictions plus your winners and runners-up predictions. This needs to be returned to me absolute latest by noon on Thursday 30th (day of the first QF ties).

Table.jpg

Last edited:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Drewster that's correct 90 min only score line for qtrs. See first post for recap of the rules. Scoring changes for winner and runner up predictions.

Fundy, I hear what you say but I have simply taken the spreadsheet that we use at work. Too late for a change now.

We'll get it sorted in time for the World Cup 2018. :)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Drewster that's correct 90 min only score line for qtrs. See first post for recap of the rules. Scoring changes for winner and runner up predictions.

Fundy, I hear what you say but I have simply taken the spreadsheet that we use at work. Too late for a change now.

We'll get it sorted in time for the World Cup 2018. :)

ah good stuff sawtooth, so this is just the warm up then :)

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gents, we are now at the quarter-final stage of the competition.
In the attached template, can you please enter your quarter-final predictions in lines 50-53.

Can you also enter your winners and runners-up in lines 55 and 56.
Please note that you MUST take ONE country from each side of the draw:
Then email your entry to me.

Would appreciate your input as soon as possible, preferably by end of Wednesday latest.

As a reminder, the scoring system for the remainder of the competition is:

1) Each forecast is the scoreline before extra time and penalties. Extra time and penalties are irrelevant in this competition (until predicting the winner of the Final)

2) Scoring is 3 points for correct result forecast and 1 point for each team score correctly forecast...as per the first round games.

3) For the champion and runner-up prediction you get 7 points if the team you select to win the tournament actually wins.
You get 4 points if the team you select to win is the runner-up.
You get 4 points if the team you select to be runner-up is actual runner-up.
You get 2 points if the team you select as runners-up, actually wins.

Any questions, please let me know. (Where is England? is not a valid question:D)

https://app.box.com/s/j3zcvniay863ekvlqc7qbjiang8cn3dr

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks to all those who submitted the final predictions. Still waiting on Farneyman and StuartC

Still 31 pts up for grabs so still anyone's comp and someone will win £80!!! and we'll have to make a title up as well.

Germany v Belgium final is very popular! I personally think Italy will sneak past Germany.

Please review sheet and check for mistakes (France 1-2 Iceland :whistle:) and if you want me to make any last minute adjustments let me know.

Cut off for any changes or scores to be added is Thursday noon.

https://app.box.com/s/0co9jeptdo4hw4u9c7zmrszgtfdaeypb