England golf website.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Morning,
Is anyone else having trouble getting into their account?
Each time I try it keeps coming up with a message saying their is no email address attached to my account, I have spoke to my club who have confirmed one is attached. I have also emailed them but do appreciate that with everything going on this is a really minor issue and may take a while to get to.
Does anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it please?

Cheers

Midnight...

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Junior Wedge still can't log into the WHS portal. Every time he tries it says there is a problem, please contact your club. Have spoken to club a number of times, all details have been updated (email, phone etc) as he was originally in as a junior. Alas no joy, still got his old handicap on IG ands no means to check the new one.

Club says it's England golf issue, EG says it's club issue......... he just wants to log in and get his account active.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Junior Wedge still can't log into the WHS portal. Every time he tries it says there is a problem, please contact your club. Have spoken to club a number of times, all details have been updated (email, phone etc) as he was originally in as a junior. Alas no joy, still got his old handicap on IG ands no means to check the new one.

Club says it's England golf issue, EG says it's club issue......... he just wants to log in and get his account active.

That's roughly what happened with me. In the end the club checked everything again and for some reason the system had clicked a box opting me out joining England golf

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
That's roughly what happened with me. In the end the club checked everything again and for some reason the system had clicked a box opting me out joining England golf

Does your club use Intelligent Golf? That's what we use, can't see anything in his preferences that would exclude him, unless it is a back end system setting?