England Golf Seniors Series 2019

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
The ones for Sutton Coldfield went up a 2 or 3 weeks prior so I guess yours will be the same.

(While I'm here I suppose I should report that I played shockingly at Sutton Coldfield and came in with only 22 points as posted in the "I played today thread". This put me in 111th place out of 118 :eek:)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lol , 2Blue might have a white one as he's over the border so to speak 😅.
Be nice to say hello if tee time work out, have asked for a late one as travelling up from Shifnal 😉
I have asked for late as well.
Let u know when I do.

That's great guys as I'm on late too.... also doing Lincoln in June and Tyneside in July. Teetimes come out a day or two after entries closing date. Played Wallasey some years ago in the Wirral Classic.... best links course on there though not as famous as Hoylake. They play various tees ..... not always yellow. Yes, must meet up when we know our times.... I'll be in 2blue

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Say hello to Tim, played with him at Lincoln a few years back in a Midlands Spring meet.

I've got 14.40 so if you're late no idea what they call that :ROFLMAO: Just ahead of 2Blue I think ;)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played today in the rain.
Heavy when we started, heavier in middle and heavy at the end.
Weather spoilt it ,very hard to enjoy golf in that weather.
27pts but only because I putted well.
Brutal rough when it’s dry so double when wet.
Course was fantastic and stood up to the water we have had up here.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rain , not so heavy rain and then heavier rain but think we actually got off lightly compared to the earlier starters .
Course was in excellent nick and apart from the 1st no standing water anywhere.

Had a chat to 2Blue and i won't mention who had two dinners :whistle::LOL: Glynn you're right Malcom is a good guy to play with (y)

3rd round in row with a handicap cut so dropped from 5.2 to 4.2 with today's 36 points so off to the Final in Aug at Woodhall.:D:D

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rain , not so heavy rain and then heavier rain but think we actually got off lightly compared to the earlier starters .

Had a chat to 2Blue and i won't mention who had two dinners :whistle::LOL: Glynn you're right Malcom is a good guy to play with (y)

3rd round in row with a handicap cut so dropped from 5.2 to 4.2 with today's 36 points so off to the Final in Aug at Woodhall.:D:D
Well done that’s a good score today.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

OK... so I won't mention who nicked all the veg!!
36pts was a very good score today... Well done!!…. Wallasey is a super links with brilliant definition & superb tee locations..... would love it to be my Home track.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
As posted on the other thread, I had 30 points and played with the winner who had 38, only real difference between us was the putting, I had 4 three putts and hardly holed a thing over 3 feet, she had 1 three putt and holed 3 very long ones.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
OK... so I won't mention who nicked all the veg!!
36pts was a very good score today... Well done!!…. Wallasey is a super links with brilliant definition & superb tee locations..... would love it to be my Home track.
Mine to .
But it’s a horrible drive for me through the town centre and tunnel.
But that wasn’t the worst driving I did yesterday,really struggled of the tee, and you can’t do that there.
Best greens I have played all year.
Well done to the green staff!!