Eng Golf Seniors Individual at Huddersfield(Fixby) & Wimslow this June

Harrybob

Visit site
A step in the right direction but not nearly enough in m,y opinion. 6.5 playing 7 would be better. Be interesting to know whether this was unilateral action by his club or forced on them by Yorks/EG. Let's try to keep this thread alive to track his future exploits!

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A step in the right direction but not nearly enough in m,y opinion. 6.5 playing 7 would be better. Be interesting to know whether this was unilateral action by his club or forced on them by Yorks/EG. Let's try to keep this thread alive to track his future exploits!

:thup::thup:

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
AS I stated earlier in the thread I just missed out on qualifying for the final by one shot at Huddersfield. Well today I got a phone call from England Golf saying that someone could not play and would I like the spot, so I am off to the final after all :D

It should be good as I get accommodation the night before plus a dinner, really looking forward to it!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
AS I stated earlier in the thread I just missed out on qualifying for the final by one shot at Huddersfield. Well today I got a phone call from England Golf saying that someone could not play and would I like the spot, so I am off to the final after all :D

It should be good as I get accommodation the night before plus a dinner, really looking forward to it!

Nice one Louise!

I'm playing in the Longcliffe event tomorrow, I'd like to say I hope to see you in the final but with the state of my game at the moment it's not very likely.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll try and hold that thought!
Cumon Nick... you had many memorable shots at Forest Pines 😳so lots of thoughts to hang on to.
Also, John Freeman, Senior's Champ 2015... who didn't get his game together at Huddersfield, but who, at Wilmslow, came a close 2nd, due to a 'dodgey' double bogey on the 18th, has received a 2 shot 'General Play' cut & is now off 10.
That's very good Louise... pleased to hear you're in. I'm just the day before with the Bridgestone thing. Are you on the Hodgkin or Bracken course?
Don't forget the afternoon practice round the day before. ⛳️🏌️

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Good luck in the final Louise, I'm afraid I'll not be joining you.

29 points for me, two lost balls didn't help.

I'm not too disappointed with that considering how I've been playing the last couple of years, it was quite windy and the greens were very tricky to read.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What's Freeman's WHS handicap? :D
Seems like somethings never seem to go away... hahaha
No EG Events last year of course but I'm busy lining up a few guys to join in at Pannal & Lindrick...... our 'soft' H/caps should travel well. My current 10.1 HI, gives me 12 at both if Lindrick uses White Tees as they sometimes do for EG Seniors.
I might even be getting close to 'threatening' some of you chompers in the Flat-cappers...... hows Birchy doing with the bookings? Are all the guys in for it? Don't forget my reserve man! We should all be OK on this side of the hill 'cos they're bound to supply the vaccine to 'God's-own Country' first. :)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Seems like somethings never seem to go away... hahaha
No EG Events last year of course but I'm busy lining up a few guys to join in at Pannal & Lindrick...... our 'soft' H/caps should travel well. My current 10.1 HI, gives me 12 at both if Lindrick uses White Tees as they sometimes do for EG Seniors.
I might even be getting close to 'threatening' some of you chompers in the Flat-cappers...... hows Birchy doing with the bookings? Are all the guys in for it? Don't forget my reserve man! We should all be OK on this side of the hill 'cos they're bound to supply the vaccine to 'God's-own Country' first. :)

News to follow in the next 1-2 weeks, we've been in contact with the clubs, drawing up a fixture list once we have all payments in.