Emma Raducanu

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Oh dear, the Federalists are now in to tennis... he is right of course about the illogical nature of borders, if not about xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (censored by the Forum No Politics rule.) Lets just say that you can still have cooperation, respect, migration and trade, without offshoring your government! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Note: I said "illogical" - not unnecessary :)

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shame though, I used to like the World Cup, Euros, the Ryder and Solheim Cups, the 6 Nations etc.etc.

Good point.. we may have to adapt the ways of the Yanks ... They have an MLB "World Series" that seems to feature Chicago v New York.. never a team from outside..

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The blisters she keeps getting on her fingers is a bit worrying, seems to hinder her in a lot of games.
I’m sure she’ll come good soon, she’s too good not to.
She's also only 19. That's no age still.

The blisters are an odd one. You would think her hands would have toughened up, same with all tennis players.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
As usual with the English media and public, the hype was massively over-the-top. From what I've seen of women's tennis there are no real standout players anymore, everyone's much of a muchness and anyone can win if they have a good week. She just happened to have her good week at the US Open a year ago. It's akin to Danny Willett winning the Masters.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As usual with the English media and public, the hype was massively over-the-top. From what I've seen of women's tennis there are no real standout players anymore, everyone's much of a muchness and anyone can win if they have a good week. She just happened to have her good week at the US Open a year ago. It's akin to Danny Willett winning the Masters.
Perhaps, but at least Emma is likeable.