Electric trundler?

Teebs

Visit site
I have a PowaKaddy CT6 18 hole model (will easily do 27 on a flat-ish course)

Folds small and has been perfectly reliable for the last 12 months and 251 miles (records miles on the screen). Would happily recommend

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've had my GoKart electric trolley for 13 years and use it 2 to 3 times a week. I'd never be without it and, like last week I needed a replacement wheel hub, quick phone call, they posted one to me and it arrived within a couple of days and took 10 minutes to fit.

I just wonder how many extra years of golf I'll get because of using a leccy trolley instead of carrying or pushing

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've had my Motocaddy M3Pro for 3 years now....it's done 500+ rounds.
Battery still never drops more than 1 bar and it runs like new.
Only thing I've had to do is replace a wheel as one cracked after I dropped it.
Faultless otherwise.
The only time I don't use it is when we have a trolley ban and I carry a half set.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had to get a new trolley this year, I had had the old one 10 years, I got an old model Motocaddy s1, save a pretty penny against buying the latest model and my old winter wheels and battery both fit. The battery is a lithium s1 ultra and this week I have had 45 holes out of it and there is still charge left

LizAig

Visit site
I love my electric trolley as I can add extra water bottles and layers of clothes but there’s no additional weight! I added winter wheels for the first time last winter and they made a huge difference for additional control (and pulling me up the hills) on our very hilly course

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Still using my PowaKaddy Freeway after 12 years. On/Off switch and speed control nothing to break that can’t be easily replaced. Takes OEM batteries and has a decent umbrella holder.

For all the fancier models I always think the smaller they fold up the more snappable they look. I like having my GPS separate makes it easier to use when I do carry.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
There's likely an explanation, but thought the OP bought a trolley last month (or earlier)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There's likely an explanation, but thought the OP bought a trolley last month (or earlier)

Which brings post #29 back to the top 🤔

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the tips! Ok, so, less is more is the general consensus. I'm looking at something like this https://golf360.co.nz/product/mgizipx536holebattery/ - no remote, pretty simple design. I know it's a step up from a push trundler (the price is a pretty clear indicator), but I'm hoping it takes a little pressure off the walk around the course.
At over £1000 sterling it seems rather expensive

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The cynic in me asks why does a new member join a uk golf forum for trolley advice only then to post a link for an Nz brand?
American golf are selling this brand now. I nearly bought the remote control version over the Motocaddy I did buy. The one thing it did have the Motocaddy doesn't is a built in GPS tracker that keeps the trolley going on the path you have set (so it doens't deviate if going cross camber etc).
The reviews of it were good, I just didn't really want soemthing that only AG were selling.