Electric Trolley

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I went for a Powakaddy FW3S this month having always carried, the gokarts just look awful to me, like something they wheeled the bodies out with during the great plague.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had my go kart from the old twisty speed control. Had it upgraded to auto handle. I’ve never had any issues other than replacing batteries. Put a litepower lithium in it 3 years ago and it’s done 54 holes off a single charge last Saturday with no fuss. Probably would have gone 72 if my legs could have!

Always got 36 out of my Go-Kart at forum meets and club comps. Never pushed it more than that. When I did Macmillan 72 holes I carried so didn't see if it could survive. On the plus side if the battery does go you can still push a GK whereas my old Motocaddy was a nightmare when I got to the first tee and the battery died. Was such hard work to shovel round

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Always got 36 out of my Go-Kart at forum meets and club comps. Never pushed it more than that. When I did Macmillan 72 holes I carried so didn't see if it could survive. On the plus side if the battery does go you can still push a GK whereas my old Motocaddy was a nightmare when I got to the first tee and the battery died. Was such hard work to shovel round

I wouldn't advise pushing a fully loaded Go Kart for 18 or so holes on a hilly course. I did my back in at Cawder GC a few years ago, when my battery cut out after hitting a tree root .:eek:

D

Deleted member 15344

I wouldn't advise pushing a fully loaded Go Kart for 18 or so holes on a hilly course. I did my back in at Cawder GC a few years ago, when my battery cut out after hitting a tree root .:eek:

Thankfully with the Motocaddys you can just click the wheels out one click and it becomes a nice push trolley - works well and had to do it a few times when i had my old lead acid battery which kept dying

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I went for a Powakaddy FW3S this month having always carried, the gokarts just look awful to me, like something they wheeled the bodies out with during the great plague.

Never thought of them like that but they are howling looking right enough