Electric golf trolleys

Visit site
Hi everyone,
I have decided to get an electric trolley as I am getting on a bit and feel as though I am dragging a dead elephant round the course at the minute. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I am willing to spend up to 350 notes.
Thanks very much.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have to stick my hand up for my trolley the Trojan 250 sport available direct from powerpro golf. I paid £199 inc delivery, it won't send your bag 20 yrds to the next tee, it has no whistles or bells but it is solid, reliable and quiet.Packs up small It came with a 2 year warranty parts and labour and a five year motor warranty and the bag to keep it in. Since I got mine several others at my club have got one too. I am not sponsored or anything I just think it is a belting trolley for the price and well worth checking out as an alternative to the much loved, on here, go kart.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
A very loud voice for Go-Kart. Small (fits in the boot of a Fiesta with ease) light and very easy to set up. Great after-sales service if there is a problem and won't rust as its made of toughened plastic which is very robust.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
PowaKaddy. Buy the best. Pricey, but been around for ages, with a great reputation for quality.

I have a Hillbilly. It is ok. It is noisy, and I have had a few quality issues with broken rivets, which are obviously way too under specced.