EG App

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
It's a shame to see that the recent update to the EG App now has an ad in the playing record. Inevitable I suppose, and at least the ad is relatively modest, in an app that is sort of free, though we do pay for it in a roundabout way via our subs.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah, I loaded it up yesterday and it was taking a while to load the ad, so I just had a line break and a gap in between two of my scores. Was wondering what the hell was wrong with it until the ad appeared. :LOL:

The placement is annoying, I don't know why it has to appear in between your scores. I have one ad after two scores, and even more annoying when you scroll down it appears between your 19th and 20th scores! I would be much less irritating (to me anyway) if they appeared 1. above your scores between the graph and your first score, and 2. after your 20th score separating those from the ones that are after the cut-off.

D

Deleted member 23270

Is there any way of messaging friends in your list?

D

Deleted member 23270

Select one of their scores. There is then an option at the bottom of that score to add some text. No idea if or how it works as I have never tried to use it.
Thanks. A messaging facility seems like an obvious function to have so maybe it will be added properly in the future.