EG App

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Interestingly putting in GP scores yesterday via the EG app on my phone it went in as it has done for quite some time i.e. just state who the marker was.

On his phone I also had to add my squiggle after he had added his.

Adding a squiggle does make me laugh as there is no way I would be able to confirm it was my squiggle.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Interestingly putting in GP scores yesterday via the EG app on my phone it went in as it has done for quite some time i.e. just state who the marker was.

Adding a squiggle does make me laugh as there is no way I would be able to confirm it was my squiggle.

Interesting!

D

Deleted member 15344

Is that an update on the app as whenever I have attested someone’s card I haven’t had to sign ?

Also don’t need to add a markers score when doing a GP

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I did it for someone today
I didn’t need a squiggle just had to confirm his score.
Certainly open for abuse.

I think it is a measure to cut down on abuse.
The marker and player have to both be present before the score can be uploaded. (subject to other collusion)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Entered a GP round yesterday - no 'second squiggle' required.

Perhaps it's something that comes in if/when the EG app gets updated on your phone? (My apps are generally set not to update automatically?)

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
A different question on the EG App
Has anyone been able to add a friend from another country yet? I've tried and it keeps saying Failed searching players..

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A different question on the EG App
Has anyone been able to add a friend from another country yet? I've tried and it keeps saying Failed searching players..
Have you searched using their membership number? You can’t search by name sadly