Eat, Drink and Be Merry ............

DCB

Visit site
Okay gents, some of us attempted to put ourselves on diets or fitness regimes at the start of this year and last year. We all seemed to have success to some extent or other. Trouble is, the long winter has once again taken its toll on our athletic frames and the next fortnight will add to that considerably I'm sure.

What I suggest is once again resurrecting the forum self help group geeing each other along in the quest to lose those excess pounds and gain a bit of fitness before the season gets into full swing. Once again with a weekly update on our progress - maybe a Wednesday Weigh Day again.

Personally, I found this quite helpful last couple of years. I need to get motivated and get some more weight off again. Coupled with a bit of CV exercise it made a difference, so, any takers for the start of next year ?

It's only a couple of weeks away and the new season starts in about 15 weeks ;)

Any takers ?

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Me for one, if I can get the initial motivation. January promises to be a right b at work, so heavy demands for comfort food. Much won't power will be needed.

DCB

Visit site
Well, who else is up for this again.

I've started the year without a sore head, so thats a good start. The snow is still deep and crisp and even, so no two club and putter competiiton this morning then, so I'm off for some fresh air and a walk round the village.

I'll get todays hostilities out of the way and then the new year cut backs can start in earnest.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
oh dear this is going to be difficult! I got back last night loaded down with over-rich seasonal stuff, most of which won't keep overlong - and I can't abide the wastage.