Easter Weekend where are you playing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Home tomorrow in Winter League semi. Not sure weather will be appropriate, and playing off yellows again will be strange.

Rest of the weekend I will be soaking up the rays, and going to crunch game against WBA.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nowhere. Can't play for two weeks as I've had laser eye surgery. It's flipping incredible being able to see without glasses/lenses again. If this doesn't result in single figures I'll ask for my money back. :p

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Nowhere. Can't play for two weeks as I've had laser eye surgery. It's flipping incredible being able to see without glasses/lenses again. If this doesn't result in single figures I'll ask for my money back. :p
only trouble is you will be able to see your playing partners more clearly Jim. Some look better in soft focus !!

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Ridiculous to the sublime for me. Played Linn Park, which is a local municipal, with the wee fella on Friday. Wore trainers and got soaking feet from the dew as we started early. Never dried out despite it being 20+ degs by the end.

Playing Gleneagles Queen's tomorrow. Never played up there before. Really looking forward to it.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Ridiculous to the sublime for me. Played Linn Park, which is a local municipal, with the wee fella on Friday. Wore trainers and got soaking feet from the dew as we started early. Never dried out despite it being 20+ degs by the end.

Playing Gleneagles Queen's tomorrow. Never played up there before. Really looking forward to it.

Queens is lovely. Just a nice length, enough to make you think but not overly punishing. You will love it.

D

Deleted member 25172

You were SO on the nose with this, haha. Genuinely had people shouting 'fore' every 5 minutes, it was mayhem! A tree saved our lives at one point.

I live around the corner from it so have played it quite a few times. They make the most of the small space there is I guess, but it indeed is a dangerous course.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I live around the corner from it so have played it quite a few times. They make the most of the small space there is I guess, but it indeed is a dangerous course.
Yeah I agree. I also didn't like the fact that after the first you come to the 2nd tee which has (a) the 5th tee going across it and (b) the 4th fairway going across you in front of that! Honestly thought that was a mental way to set up a course.