Easter Weekend where are you playing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Saturday, home at Wike Ridge, none-Q as greens still knacked from deep hollow-tines.... Mon is a Shot-gun start 5-15, team game at Sandmoor where greens are pure silk. :D:D

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saturday home course for the Spring Cup. Supposed to be 22°, practically tropical.

Having a friendly four ball on Monday but haven't actually worked out where we're playing yet. Should probably get on that.
Update on this, looks like we're going to try North Middlesex which we've never been to before.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
What have you got lined up this weekend?

Weather looks good now that biting wind had disappeared.

For me a 1st visit to Burnham and Berrow Sunday with @MendieGK and @Captainron really looking forward to it but not looking forward to been outdriven by 60 yards plus a hole :eek:

Monday, Saunton East and West in the Easter open comp from the blue tees, should be an easy 0.2 back I reckon this year :ROFLMAO:

60 yards, is captainron just using his 5 iron again?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Friday - work
Saturday - work
Sunday - work
Monday - work

There is a reason I've only played 4 times in last 2 months.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I am playing my own course. No plans for Monday as yet. Saturday is a better ball comp, the other two just Swindles.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
My good lady is working Friday and Monday so playing at my home club both those mornings and usual Saturday bounce game. I did volunteer not to play on Saturday but she's getting her hair done Saturday and so I have been given a blessing to play! (y)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some people hitting it hard I see. I actually got offered to play Friday as well but declined as I didn't want to play 3 days out of 4. :LOL:

D

Deleted member 15344

Dukes at Woburn today

Comp at LBGC tomorrow

Club match at Buckingham Saturday

Maybe Marquess in Sunday

Scramble at LBGC on Monday

D

Deleted member 3432

Spending time with family the next couple of days and then back to work on Sunday.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Today - played the par 3 Lee Course at Ramsdale Park with my son. Ideal for him as his longest shot is around 140 yards and he knocked 20 shots off of his score from a year ago.
Tomorrow - first round club knockout match
Saturday - stableford comp, first qualifier of the season
Definitely won't get to play on Sunday and I suspect that a game on Monday may be difficult.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Started today at home with a 4bbb. Tomorrow at home as well. Me and HID against two of his friends. Saturday playing at Royal Lytham in the 2nd round of the Daily Mail foursomes. Monday it's the Easter mixed foursomes comp at home. Work on Tuesday for a rest.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm in Ireland just now, so many courses so little time! Not decided where to play yet but most likely one of the Rosapenna courses or Portsalon.