Druids Golf - sizing issues

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Heads up. So today I received my Ambassador pack, 2 midlayers, 2 polos and a jacket. All ordered size XL after checking the website.
The polos fit ok, but the midlayers are too big ?. So after trying a mates who has large, I’ve sent them back to be exchanged.
The jacket fits ok although the arms are slightly long.
This is the pain of buying online. Made worse as I’ve already paid postage for delivery and now have to pay to send it back. ?

Brads

Visit site
Yup sizing is inconsistent.
The jackets seem bigger than size.
Also shorts are different sized to the trousers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have two polos and one midlayer from Druids. All medium, all on the baggy side of medium but certainly not wrongly sized I wouldn't say.

adam6177

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After reading this thread and not having bought any golf clothing for a while I thought I'd send down and order..... How bad could it be?

Same end result but opposite way round, everything has come up small despite ordering a mixture of sizes. I even have one of the smaller items measuring larger than a bigger one. I wonder if they put wrong labels in their clothes.

Last edited:

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
After reading this thread and not having bought any golf clothing for a while I thought I'd send down and order..... How bad could it be?

Same end result but opposite way round, everything has come up small despite ordering a mixture of sizes. I even have of of the smaller items measuring larger than a bigger one. I wonder if they put wrong labels in their clothes.

It doesn’t reflect well and in the long term will cost them business.
It’s a shame, as what I’ve received seems good quality. Surely it’s not hard to get consistency with the sizes

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
How is their returns process/policy? I am a bit funny with sizing, especially in bottoms (big thighs) so have been to-ing and fro-ing over trying them. The offers seem really good value

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I bought a polo and mid layer last year, both size large.
Polo perfect but mid layer way too big. Very annoying that there's not consistency within the same brand

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So, my replacement midlayers arrived today in Large. Fit is better, but one is longer in the arms than the other ?
The quality seems very good, but the sizes are all over the place. It doesn’t present much confidence

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Stupidly bought some stuff from here. Doesn't fit and they don't have the stock for me to try the size down. They were offering 50% off so thought I'd try it.
Has anyone successfully got a refund from them?
The website states exchange or credit note. Not sure how that sits with online selling laws.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Heads up. So today I received my Ambassador pack, 2 midlayers, 2 polos and a jacket. All ordered size XL after checking the website.
The polos fit ok, but the midlayers are too big ?. So after trying a mates who has large, I’ve sent them back to be exchanged.
The jacket fits ok although the arms are slightly long.
This is the pain of buying online. Made worse as I’ve already paid postage for delivery and now have to pay to send it back. ?
The pain of buying in a shop is that it’s either American Golf who don‘t hold stock on anything you want to buy or an expensive pro shop. You’ve probably saved more than the postage to send one pack back.

I personally find this forum a great place to check with before I push the button.